dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You know what's funny David? People are just hip to the labels now. Racist...insurrectionist.....conspiracy theorist.....etc. And people don't give a fuck. The sad part is that our judicial system is being used to target conservatives. I saw it coming after the FBI was used to target a presidential campaign. These fucks are treacherous.

Indeed

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So Whoopi-tard got whacked for a couple weeks for making some of the more ludicrous comments ever.

Wish they'd whack that entire waste of fucking space show.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So Whoopi-tard got whacked for a couple weeks for making some of the more ludicrous comments ever.

Wish they'd whack that entire waste of fucking space show.

These people have no idea that, sooner or later, they'll be swallowed up by their own political correctness. And I have to laugh at her comments too. What she was trying to say is that only the black community can be victims of racial injustice. She's a dummy but a dummy that has a forum.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
These people have no idea that, sooner or later, they'll be swallowed up by their own political correctness. And I have to laugh at her comments too. What she was trying to say is that only the black community can be victims of racial injustice. She's a dummy but a dummy that has a forum.
Dummy is too kind.

She is a pure fucktard like most of the other people on that garbage show.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
The MSM can't press in too hard about this... "D" Bombs are (Mostly) Good ... Right ? ? ? "R" bombs are racist and evil...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
fucking gawd damned idiots pushing this nonsense have probably never spent 1 second listening to the JRE, all Rogan fans need to unite and fight back to stop this waive of censorship

who the hell is even complaining? How do we know its not a hand full of 12 year old kids just stirring the pot and everyone has gotten so cowardly over the threat of being criticized or cancelled, they allow a molehill to turn into a mountain, unreal whats going on these days

dont give a mother fucking inch Joe, please!

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
The way that Democrats have always rolled. So many examples from today and the past....

Wallace told POLITICO that Eric Lander “retaliated against staff for speaking out and asking questions by calling them names, disparaging them, embarrassing them in front of their peers, laughing at them, shunning them, taking away their duties, and replacing them or driving them out of the agency. Numerous women have been left in tears, traumatized, and feeling vulnerable and isolated.”

While swearing in political appointees on Inauguration Day, Biden pledged: “If you are ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone, I promise you I will fire you on the spot. On the spot. No ifs, ands or buts.” Some OSTP staffers now scoff at the president's promise as empty political rhetoric while others say they still believe Biden would take some sort of action if he knew the extent of the problem.

“[Lander] has a bit of Jekyll and Hyde personality. If he’s in a meeting with external people, he’s positive and ebullient, even. It’s behind closed doors that he changes,” said one OSTP staffer. “There are a lot of brilliant people in this country. I completely reject the notion that his brilliance is so singular and critical to the nation that his behavior is excusable.”

Top Bottom