touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
I've been enjoying watching Libs up in arms over the rejection of Mail-In ballot requests in Texas, because the requests were not filled out with the correct information.

There exclamations of "It's rigged!!" and "Racism" and "Voter Suppression" are rich. :LOL:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I've been enjoying watching Libs up in arms over the rejection of Mail-In ballot requests in Texas, because the requests were not filled out with the correct information.

There exclamations of "It's rigged!!" and "Racism" and "Voter Suppression" are rich. :LOL:

And yet they continue to refer to this farce of a bill they want to pass as a "voting rights bill"

There's only one reason they don't want to get behind in-person voting where one has to show a picture ID, and we all know what that is.

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I wonder how many millions the city overpaid to have that cleaned up when they could've used existing resources to prevent it from happening in the first place. Gawd I despise government ineptitude (I realize thats redundant)

how are people getting to the packages? Are the train cars not locked?

Anyone know whatthese are:

1642784940366.jpeg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to libtard-world, where crooks know even if caught, they won't be detained or put in jail

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wonder how many millions the city overpaid to have that cleaned up when they could've used existing resources to prevent it from happening in the first place. Gawd I despise government ineptitude (I realize thats redundant)

how are people getting to the packages? Are the train cars not locked?

Anyone know whatthese are:

View attachment 9457
these look like toner cartridges for different printers

1642788786532.png

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can someone tell me who the idiots are that approve of what the Corpse is doing in all these polls? Do 40% of Americans really believe this fraud is doing a good job? That this fraud is really running the country? Do these people really believe that their lives have improved over the past year.

The Fraud hasn't had one policy or idea that has improved every day life for Americans. Not one.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Of course he and other libtards say that.

They couldn't pass their phony "voting rights cheating bill"

I mean, what level headed person of even AVERAGE intelligence doesn't see the problem with the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT taking over elections completely. What could possibly go wrong?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Can someone tell me who the idiots are that approve of what the Corpse is doing in all these polls? Do 40% of Americans really believe this fraud is doing a good job? That this fraud is really running the country? Do these people really believe that their lives have improved over the past year.

The Fraud hasn't had one policy or idea that has improved every day life for Americans. Not one.
I bet his real "approval" rating is a lot closer to 20% than 40%

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How can any normal thinking person WANT to attend that garbage Australian Open? Why would you support that or their ****** fucking government?

First they won't let the best player in the world stay in their fucktard country (even though he DOESNT have Covid) and then today I see they made many fans remove tee shirts that said "Where is Peng Shuai" because they didnt want to "offend the Chinese government"

Once upon a time, Australia was one of the countries I really hoped to visit before I die (New Zealand too) but because of the complete lunacy of how they run those countries, I will NEVER go there or have any interest in spending one cent to support anything from either country.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

he's on their team so they gotta be a "real fan" and show support, kind of like jackass Cowboy fans who defend jeri & spawn

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
good eye or do you live in LA & this is your side biz?
i just know that my shitty printers take these types of shitty cartridges and they run out of their shitty toner all the time

you must be relieved to know that those cartridges are not weapons of mass destruction

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
How can any normal thinking person WANT to attend that garbage Australian Open? Why would you support that or their ****** fucking government?

First they won't let the best player in the world stay in their fucktard country (even though he DOESNT have Covid) and then today I see they made many fans remove tee shirts that said "Where is Peng Shuai" because they didnt want to "offend the Chinese government"

Once upon a time, Australia was one of the countries I really hoped to visit before I die (New Zealand too) but because of the complete lunacy of how they run those countries, I will NEVER go there or have any interest in spending one cent to support anything from either country.

Someday, down the road a piece, the US Govt. will go full isolationist, and the Australians will be left to fend on their own, and will, I predict, be swallowed up in the China sphere of influence in the Pacific. Too bad. Cucks.

Top Bottom