touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There wasn’t really one good spot to post this because it could fit in this thread, the COVID thread, the jokes thread and probably a couple others.

Kid Rock came out with a new song that is fucking hilarious! It’s essentially a Fuck Joe Biden song with a Let’s Go Brandon Chorus.

He talks about Biden shutting down the borders and the media embraces it and Trump does it and they call him racist.

He also says fuck Fauci, Twitter, FB, cnn, mainstream media and a number of other things too. The song sucks, but it is at least funny and entertaining

It’s called We the People

touchdown

Reaction score
Scott Jennings reflects on President Biden's "disaster" of a first year on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Left wings loons got their wish, SC justice Breyer is retiring.

Further proof IMO that the Dems are expecting a major wipeout in November and know they'll have no chance to get any Biden people confirmed in 2023 or 2024.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

touchdown

Reaction score
“I’ve made no decision except one: The person I will nominate will be someone with extraordinary qualifications, character experience and integrity,” Biden said. “And that person will be the first Black woman ever nominated to the United States Supreme Court. It’s long overdue in my view. I made that commitment during my campaign for president, and I will keep that commitment.”

So that's 2 decisions, and not one. Based on his statement, I guess that mean that Kamala will remain as VP !

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So that's 2 decisions, and not one. Based on his statement, I guess that mean that Kamala will remain as VP !

Your bolded statement should mean that all liberal extremists are eliminated as candidates then

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Good article from the Conservative Treehouse on the election fraud.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So 50% of likely voters support Impeaching Biden

But, but, but….
He was the most voted for Presidential candidate in the history of this country!

I detect a sarcastic tone to your post, you seem to be suggesting they defrauded the country and stole the election.

This makes you an insurrectionist and I will be cooperating with the proper folks within the Biden/Fauci regime to ensure they are aware.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good article from the Conservative Treehouse on the election fraud.

That's going to be an interesting show to watch. It's obvious to me that these will get absolutely zero traction with the MSM and the left. It won't even get traction with Fox. But I really think there's an awakening and we're starting to see it with the mandates as well.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I detect a sarcastic tone to your post, you seem to be suggesting they defrauded the country and stole the election.

This makes you an insurrectionist and I will be cooperating with the proper folks within the Biden/Fauci regime to ensure they are aware.

You know what's funny David? People are just hip to the labels now. Racist...insurrectionist.....conspiracy theorist.....etc. And people don't give a fuck. The sad part is that our judicial system is being used to target conservatives. I saw it coming after the FBI was used to target a presidential campaign. These fucks are treacherous.

Last edited:
Top Bottom