InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Apple sucks anyway. Every conservative Apple fan boy will have to switch to Android. They will be much happier in the long run.

Doesn’t matter

Google/Android App Store has banned it as well

looks like ios as of 11:50 pm PST on 1/8/2021 not banned yet on the apple app store.

parler1.png

parler2.jpg

and confirmed in play store on my blue stacks software on pc that runs android stuff on pc.

Screenshot_342.png

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man, all this shit is coming out late this night

Dominion files $1.3 Billion dollar defamation Suit against Sydney Powell

I know there was talk about having Trump named as a defendant in a suit like this for discovery purposes

Is having only Powell named and not Trump make a difference?

Discovery is still discovery regardless of the named defendant right?

So it’s still thought to be a good thing isn’t it?

On a side note it’s reported that Trumps legal team has voluntarily dismissed his last remaining lawsuit in Georgia

Good questions Scott. I'd imagine if Trump was named as a defendant he would ask the government to declassify material which would hinder the law suit so they're staying away from that. Just a guess though.

And a quick point about discovery. In my prior life I was involved in a case against a large fortune 500 company and a courageous federal prosecutor served that company with a criminal grand jury subpoena to preserve evidence such as e-mails. The company proceeded to delete tens of thousands of e-mails and hindered the investigation at every turn with absolutely no repercussions from the Obama DoJ. This was before Hillary was involved in her scandal where she wiped her hard drive and deleted her e-mails. It was utterly egregious conduct and after years of feet dragging by the DoJ, that prosecutor resigned........but "lie to the FBI" and you'll be ruined as a private citizen. Equal justice is not equal and I saw it first hand which I always thought was the biggest threat to the country, IMO. I echoed these sentiments months ago to Yimmy and we're seeing the consequences today. "Riot" at the Capital and you're arrested with 48 hours if you're a conservative. Destroy property and attack another federal building in Portland and not a peep. Matter of fact, you're empowered by the leftist politicians and told not to stop while they characterize the federal officers protecting that court house as "storm troopers."

This is all part of a larger plan to throw shade on any election investigation and the objections to the states electoral votes. Indeed, we haven't heard a peep about the election from either political side. And these bans are not part of any attempt to suppress any sedition, but rather to suppress any news regarding the election or the left.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
During the Georgia run off election there was a video posted here of evidence being presented on election fraud where the speaker stated that he had a white hat hacker that had gained access in real time as the election was happening where he stated that they were currently connected to the voting machine and that the machine was connected to the internet and communicating both way. Which wasn’t supposed to be possible

What ever happened to that situation? That was pretty damning evidence that just disappeared like all the rest of the proof/evidence

How did that information go absolutely nowhere?

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
During the Georgia run off election there was a video posted here of evidence being presented on election fraud where the speaker stated that he had a white hat hacker that had gained access in real time as the election was happening where he stated that they were currently connected to the voting machine and that the machine was connected to the internet and communicating both way. Which wasn’t supposed to be possible

What ever happened to that situation? That was pretty damning evidence that just disappeared like all the rest of the proof/evidence

How did that information go absolutely nowhere?
I can only assume the deep state has amassed tons of blackmail dossiers on any conservative politicians who has any stroke to do anything about the fraud like the Georgia governor and SoS. They likely have been told they will be "canceled" and ruined if they do anything. The deep state was fighting for its life because if Trump won re-election many would go down in the Durham Russia hoax investigation. They were desperate to stop Trump at all cost. They also needed the Senate to prevent any hearings on the matter that might bring their fraud to light. The evil mother fuckers have won and now have the ability to stay in power indefinitely now that they can rig elections with ease like a third world country. Now the Durham investigtion will be swept under the rug along with any Hunter / Joe Biden investigation whenever whatever crooked AG Biden appoints takes the reigns at the DOJ.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again

The Hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds

e2ecf4f8a233c2371342880ba2f2a947.jpg

This is the type of shit they just pisses me off

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If you think justice is equally applied to all, then let me remind you that during the summer BLM looted hundreds of stores and stole everything that was not nailed down from the private owners of those stores. Tens of millions of dollars in merchandise paid for by store owners whose dreams were crushed by the looters was taken. The looters who were arrested, and the vast majority were not, had the charges dropped, or they were not charged at all.

A Florida man was one of the few dozen protestors who broke into, or was let in, the Capitol building. He walked off the Nancy Pelosi's personal podium worth maybe a $1000. The FBI was called in to find him. After a 3 day manhunt, he was captured in Florida and arrested. The FBI. Not the Capitol police. The FBI. Now he is in jail for taking Pelosi's pedestal, I mean podium. How much do you want to bet he will go to prison? Billions in damages over the summer by BLM and they weren't even charged. There was no FBI manhunt. No fines. Not even a forced apology to the store owners who were ruined.

Not many people see this as an issue, but this is America where our leaders are not on Mt. Olympus while we mere mortals stare up at the, but not for too long. You see, the wheels of justice turn differently depending on who you are and what political party you support.

A young woman, who should go down in history as a heroic freedom fighter, was killed in cold blood. Nancy Pelosi's podium is more important to the left than this woman's life. And take my word for it, it is more important than all of our lives. This is why we should march on Washington on inauguration day. They are not our lords, they are our servants and it appears they, and we, have forgotten that.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Interesting video talking about Kamala Harris and who she is by ideology

Govtrack had her ranked as the most left wing Senator out of ALL 100 Senators in 2019

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
More fuel to the conspiracy fire

Check out this video. The CHPD just opened up the doors and let them right in

InternetKing

Reaction score
Parler has now officially been banned on the Google Play and Apple store
make sure you have auto-deletion off. here instructions on how to do it on ios. I still have it and not been forced deletion of the app.

confirmed it's gone:

p3.png

still have it:

p1.png

how to stop apple to delete the parler app:

p2.png

InternetKing

Reaction score
the creator of parler said amazon will shut down parler as well but will be back soon with their own machines...

Sunday (tomorrow) at midnight Amazon will be shutting off all of our servers in an attempt to completely remove free speech off the internet. There is the possibility Parler will be unavailable on the internet for up to a week as we rebuild from scratch. We prepared for events like this by never relying on Amazon proprietary infrastructure and building bare metal products.

We will try our best to move to a new provider right now as we have many competing for our business, however, Amazon, Google, and Apple purposefully did this as a coordinated effort knowing our options would be limited and knowing this would inflict the most damage right as President Trump was banned from the tech companies.

This was a coordinated attack by the tech giants to kill competition in the market place. We were too successful too fast. You can expect the war on competition and free speech to continue, but don’t count us out.

#speakfreely

https://parler.com/post/009ba435b68c46d4955e1cd7737fa27c

pc1.png pc2.1.png

amazon announcement:

Attachments

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And Amazon is taking down their servers....unreal.

I saw that

I turned off Apples permission to delete apps

So hopefully that works

The Parler CEO plans to be back up 12 hours after Amazon kicks them from their servers using new servers

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
And Amazon is taking down their servers....unreal.
What is the first target of an invading army or aggressor? Communications, command and control. Make no mistake. Twitter, Google, Apple and Amazon have coordinated their action at the behest of the Democratic Party. They want to ensure that Trump's supporters cannot organize another protest to take place on inauguration day. They already have a message planned and coordinated with the media which is unity, the dawning of a new era, darkness lifted, etc. What they do not want is a massive protest taking place at the same time to contradict the narrative the media will spew the entire day. No Parler, or Twitter and organizing a huge protest in DC would be impossible. Which is exactly why we need to organize a massive protest to take place at the same time as the inauguration. A million people, along with lots of noise making devices will get the attention of the fascist pigs trying to silence us.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
the creator of parler said amazon will shut down parler as well but will be back soon with their own machines...

Sunday (tomorrow) at midnight Amazon will be shutting off all of our servers in an attempt to completely remove free speech off the internet. There is the possibility Parler will be unavailable on the internet for up to a week as we rebuild from scratch. We prepared for events like this by never relying on Amazon proprietary infrastructure and building bare metal products.

We will try our best to move to a new provider right now as we have many competing for our business, however, Amazon, Google, and Apple purposefully did this as a coordinated effort knowing our options would be limited and knowing this would inflict the most damage right as President Trump was banned from the tech companies.

This was a coordinated attack by the tech giants to kill competition in the market place. We were too successful too fast. You can expect the war on competition and free speech to continue, but don’t count us out.

#speakfreely

https://parler.com/post/009ba435b68c46d4955e1cd7737fa27c

View attachment 7882 View attachment 7884

amazon announcement:

If these moves are intended to calm things down it is not working. People, including myself, are more pissed off now than they were about the stolen election. This is an absolute shot across the bow. But we cannot yield our civil rights because the left doesn't like our point of view. This is Nazi Germany sort of stuff.

Parler should find a judge to issue an injunction against both Amazon and Apple. Then they should sue both. They have a good case. I am assuming they have a web hosting contract with Amazon and I am assuming Amazon is claiming Parler somehow violated the terms of the agreement. Parler has a legal right to dispute Amazon's claim in court. They can ask for an injunction until their dispute is heard and disposed. The case against Apple may be even better. Parler can show quite easily that Apple is not acting in good faith. Apple has not removed Twitter from its app store despite the fact that other have used and continue to use Twitter to organize violent protests. Clearly Apple is singling out Parler and ignoring Twitter. Why? Are Apple and Twitter operating in cahoots so stifle competition to Twitter? If that could be proven Jack Dorsey could go to jail and Twitter could be put under government control as a monopoly.

Back in the 1990s, the DOJ sued Microsoft claiming they were a monopoly and were stifling competition by integrating Internet Explorer into their operating system. Eventually, Microsoft had to make it easier for 3rd party browsers to be installed on Windows. One could make the same argument about social media apps competing with Twitter and Facebook. Unfortunately I do not think Biden's DOJ would sue Twitter on antiTrust issues. In fact, I think Democrats are working with Google, Apple, Twitter and Amazon to make all this censorship happen. I am sure Democrats promised big tech they would leave big tech alone for their cooperation.

And get ready for net neutrality round 2. This is where the government takes control of the ISPs and their content, while social media platforms get to do what they want.

Top Bottom