Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Republican Rules for a Biden Presidency:

1. Resist. Everything Biden tries to do, Republicans should resist. This includes lawsuits to stop all of his executive actions.
2. He should not be called President Biden. He is Biden. His presidency is illegitimate.
3. China, China, China. Always remember, Biden is an agent of China and China helped him win the election. Further, Biden never criticized China for trying to interfere in the election, therefore, Biden is a China puppet.
4. Confront Biden's staff, cabinet members, Dem senators and congressmen outside their homes, in restaurants or wherever they are in public. Shout at them until they leave. Make sure they are never comfortable.
5. Raise the question of the 25th amendment every day. Biden is clearly not well mentally and he is the most unfit man to serve as president in our history.
6. Criticize his wife's attire whenever she is out in public. Also, criticize everything she says and does, including her Christmas decorations at the White House.
7. Make him deny he is a racist every single time he speaks publicly. Bring up every single racist thing he has ever said, like how a black woman stacked groceries, or Obama was clean and articulate. Make him denounce the KKK after he delivered eulogies for 2 KKK members.
8. Protest and burn stuff down because we are unhappy with the outcome of the election.
9. Buy guns and lots of ammo (if you can find it) because once we start playing by these rules they are going to try to come for us. (and do not ever give up your guns to the government no matter what)

I did not make these rules up. These are the rules Democrats created after Trump was elected in 2016. Now it is our turn to play by these rules. Trust me, it is going to be fun.

If you can think of any others feel free to add them.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Republicans will eventually resort to the same tactics turning all of our elections into a farce. We absolutely must eliminate mail-in voting as so many other countries have done. Mail-in ballots are the least secure form of voting and the easiest to use for fraud. In some countries they have outlawed them and only people who prove a valid handicap are allowed to request mail-in ballots. Everyone else must vote in person. But those countries understand how important integrity is to a voting process. America has to learn that less on the hard way.

There have been reports of ppl showing up to vote in person and not being allowed to vote because their mail in ballot had already been received and counted

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
mail in ballot had already been received and counted
Which dovetails into a thought I had earlier today. The postal service has accounting of every single piece of mail they process - the ballots should be no exception. If so there is a comparison that can be ran, ballots processed vs. ballots counted. The postal service should WIN that count every time, due to either lost mail, ballot sent to wrong addresses or bad addresses, etc. There's not a scenario where mail-in ballots counted should be anywhere near the number of the ones processed. And certainly not more than.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
There have been reports of ppl showing up to vote in person and not being allowed to vote because their mail in ballot had already been received and counted

I am particularly fond of people born in 1890 getting out to vote. That is some real patriotism!

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Any gun owners on this site? Have you read Biden's platform on gun control? Not only does he want to restrict the sail of "assault" rifles, he wants to buy back these weapons purchased legally - and it is not a voluntary buyback! He also want to end online sales of guns, ammo, kits and parts! This may not be a problem in some states, but in states like NJ, gun dealers or shops are not very common. Buying ammo and guns is going to be severely inhibited if the SCOTUS allows him to enact such policies.

Everything about the Democrats is to ban this or take away that. I don't see how anyone could vote for them and their confiscatory way of thinking.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We are on the cusp of electing our first female President

Mr Magoo is just one stumble over a throw rug away from sending Harris into the Oval Office. Either that or they have him deemed incapacitated and unable to perform the duties of the office of the President.

I’m just curious if they have to wait to do so until after the inauguration? Or can they do it before? I’m not sure what the polite course of action in situations like these would be.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Someone at the Federalist did a nice analysis of the vote in Milwaukee county. She discovered that Biden got more vote in that country than both Obama and Hillary, despite the population of the city of Milwaukee decreasing substantially.

It is hard to believe there is nothing wrong with the vote count when Trump got a higher percentage of the black and Latino vote than any Republican in many years, yet Biden polled higher than Obama despite a decline population! There is something seriously wrong with this election and it all needs to be investigated for the sake of the country. Trump may still lose, but we cannot allow corruption in our elections or every election will be corrupt.

There are a ton of irregularities out there but I don't think people want to look.....certainly not the media. They don't even want to raise the question. In Michigan, I had heard that something like 70,000 people voted for Biden without voting for any other Democrat on the ballot. In Georgia, that number is 95,000 ballots. So you want change so much that when you mail in your ballot, you only vote for Biden and there's no "down voting" for any other Democrat on the ticket.

And then we have the "glitch." It caused a 6,000 vote swing in one county where votes for Republicans went to Democrats. This includes ballots cast by both Republican and Democrat voters who crossed their party line. As many as 47 counties use this software and might have been affected by the "glitch." Every effort should be made to confirm the accuracy of this reporting. In addition, this same software may have been used in 30 other states, including battleground states.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
People warned about this quagmire for months. It's why mail in balloting was never used until the Dems had to pull out all the stops to stop Trump. This is third world country stuff that we're seeing in America and only further serves to split the country. But I have no doubt that this was the plan. Lifelong Democrat voters still think their party is the party of the working class. It's gone too far left but folks are too blind to see it.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It is hard to believe there is nothing wrong with the vote count when Trump got a higher percentage of the black and Latino vote than any Republican in many years, yet Biden polled higher than Obama despite a decline population! There is something seriously wrong with this election and it all needs to be investigated for the sake of the country. Trump may still lose, but we cannot allow corruption in our elections or every election will be corrupt.

The prevailing thought was that if Trump increased his percentage of black voters into the teens and then got a bump from Latino voters, he was going to win in a rout. Both things happened and he's down in the count. But I believe the left way overdid the numbers to the point that the irregularities are pretty glaring.

I don't think people know or understand the quagmire created when we have fraud introduced in our elections. Many on the left will just accept it but this is a crisis for the country. I can't even fathom the consequences in the months or years to come when we can't definitively claim a fraud free election and a legitimate government.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Republican Rules for a Biden Presidency:

1. Resist. Everything Biden tries to do, Republicans should resist. This includes lawsuits to stop all of his executive actions.
2. He should not be called President Biden. He is Biden. His presidency is illegitimate.
3. China, China, China. Always remember, Biden is an agent of China and China helped him win the election. Further, Biden never criticized China for trying to interfere in the election, therefore, Biden is a China puppet.
4. Confront Biden's staff, cabinet members, Dem senators and congressmen outside their homes, in restaurants or wherever they are in public. Shout at them until they leave. Make sure they are never comfortable.
5. Raise the question of the 25th amendment every day. Biden is clearly not well mentally and he is the most unfit man to serve as president in our history.
6. Criticize his wife's attire whenever she is out in public. Also, criticize everything she says and does, including her Christmas decorations at the White House.
7. Make him deny he is a racist every single time he speaks publicly. Bring up every single racist thing he has ever said, like how a black woman stacked groceries, or Obama was clean and articulate. Make him denounce the KKK after he delivered eulogies for 2 KKK members.
8. Protest and burn stuff down because we are unhappy with the outcome of the election.
9. Buy guns and lots of ammo (if you can find it) because once we start playing by these rules they are going to try to come for us. (and do not ever give up your guns to the government no matter what)

I did not make these rules up. These are the rules Democrats created after Trump was elected in 2016. Now it is our turn to play by these rules. Trust me, it is going to be fun.

If you can think of any others feel free to add them.

Negative Creeper. Republicans don't play by these rules. They're weak and even Lindsey Graham is talking some stupid immigration shit and a conciliatory tone. Other Republicans will do the same.

But the Democrats are going to have to deal with some issues of their own. The lost seats int he House and may face some issues in the mid-terms. Peolosi is already proposing changes to voting laws and has stated that she will introduce the bill immediately following the inauguration. I don't beleive it will pass while the Republicans hold the Senate but there's some dangerous shit on the horizon for the country........

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Someone at the Federalist did a nice analysis of the vote in Milwaukee county. She discovered that Biden got more vote in that country than both Obama and Hillary, despite the population of the city of Milwaukee decreasing substantially.

Creeper, someone is going to have to do a whole lot of work to convince me that this corpse got more votes than Barak Obama. It's almost comical to even consider.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Creeper, someone is going to have to do a whole lot of work to convince me that this corpse got more votes than Barak Obama. It's almost comical to even consider.

Did you see him speak last night? He struggles to get out complete sentences. And when he walks he looks like a 90 year old man. No way he makes it through his first year in office.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did you see him speak last night? He struggles to get out complete sentences. And when he walks he looks like a 90 year old man. No way he makes it through his first year in office.

I saw that. All Americans should be concerned. But I firmly believe a select few have used his name recognition to add some legitimacy to the campaign, which, BTW, wasn't much of a campaign at all. If Joe Biden is the President, I hope he's cognizant enough to run the government but I have my doubts. Policy will be created by some folks behind the scenes. I know that's out there but when you see what we're seeing now, it's hard not to look at things in a different light.

Things are happening. Media censorship of the President, our elections and election process changed to benefit one side, and, most of all, raising doubt about the integrity of our elections. Our system of government wasn't mean to change the rules in an attempt to gain an advatage and one party rule. It's the basic philosophy and the reason people left England. The Constitution has checks and balances and once you have a system that makes it almost impossible for one party to win, that's a crisis of incredible and unspeakable magnitude.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

More votes or a higher percentage of votes over their opponent?

Two drastically different things.

More Americans voted than in any previous election because of the mail in ballots that were sent to every registered voter in the country for the first time ever.

So I can easily see how/why Biden received more votes than anyone before him. If you look at Trumps numbers he broke records for number of overall votes received as well.

But when it comes to the percentage vs your opponent, then that is where the numbers get interesting and start to tell a story

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
It seems some of you assuming the same number of Hispanic and African Americans voted as did in 2016. I know the number of Hispanic people that voted was more than double than those that voted in 2016. So it’s easy to see that Trump would have an increase in the number of Hispanic voters and still lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I am in no way looking forward to this shitshow that Trump is going to create for the next few months disputing the results of the election.

But I will say this, if he has PROOF and can change the reported outcome in any state to show the corruption then he needs to burn this election to the ground and show the country the level of corruption that is present in our election process.

If we had a vote requiring valid ID I’m pretty certain the results of this election would be drastically different. Just for the fact that you would see a much lower turnout of Dems to vote. But it would also stop the majority of election fraud.

Even if Trump doesn’t turn the results around in his favor from his legal challenges I hope he at least can bring enough of the fraud to light so that the general public finally understands the severity of voter fraud in all its forms. Hell, if he does enough to prove that there was a large number of deceased ppl voting to cause every county to go thru and FINALLY purge their voter rolls i would consider it a major win.

Now, on the flip side, if he doesn’t have the proof of what he is claiming then this will just be an extremely sad time in our history to watch as he throws his temper tantrum.

Top Bottom