Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I do find it funny though. Biden repeats the same talking points and talks about unity and an end to a "grim era of demonization" which was created by him and his party. When you call someone a racist and a Nazi and compare your predecessor to Hitler, you can't tone it back. It split the country and unifying it will not happen, especially by this corpse and especially with such a questionable election.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
TY sir

is there an audit trail and/or an ID# assigned to you so you (or someone on your behalf) cant vote for you?

Are there any controls on the processing side to verify the voter on the ballot has only voted once, is a US citizen, an actual human being, etc?

There was a different ballot number assigned to each of mine and my wife’s ballots. But I don’t see how it is being used. They only use your name when you go to the polls and you only use your name to track it.

There was a ballot trax website that we used to tell us when the ballot was supposedly received. But it did not use our ballot number. We only had to type in our names to check on our ballots.

I will say this, there were reports of people here in CA showing up to vote in person (who never wanted to nor intended to vote by mail) and not being allowed to vote at the polling booth because their “mail in ballot” had already been received and counted.

As for any type of controls on the processing side there weren’t any if you went to the polls in person to drop off your “mail in ballot” or vote in person. If someone wanted to illegally vote all they would need to know is a registered voters name. No ID required to verify that you are the person you are claiming to be. I could go to one poll as myself and vote, then drive a mile or two to another poll and give them my neighbors name and vote, then drive to another poll and give them another persons name if I wanted to.

For the last 3 elections before this one I had to use a provisional ballot to vote because when I got to the polls I was listed as a vote by mail voter. I never requested nor have I ever wanted to vote by mail. So my ballots have been screwed up for over 10 years now. Each time I fill out a form changing my status from mail in to vote in person and each time I show up to the polls I am still listed as a vote by mail voter. The worst part is that I never even receive my “vote by mail” ballots This last election where every registered voter received one here in CA is the first time I’ve ever seen a vote by mail ballot.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
There was a different ballot number assigned to each of mine and my wife’s ballots. But I don’t see how it is being used. They only use your name when you go to the polls and you only use your name to track it.

There was a ballot trax website that we used to tell us when the ballot was supposedly received. But it did not use our ballot number. We only had to type in our names to check on our ballots.

I will say this, there were reports of people here in CA showing up to vote in person (who never wanted to nor intended to vote by mail) and not being allowed to vote at the polling booth because their “mail in ballot” had already been received and counted.

As for any type of controls on the processing side there weren’t any if you went to the polls in person to drop off your “mail in ballot” or vote in person. If someone wanted to illegally vote all they would need to know is a registered voters name. No ID required to verify that you are the person you are claiming to be. I could go to one poll as myself and vote, then drive a mile or two to another poll and give them my neighbors name and vote, then drive to another poll and give them another persons name if I wanted to.

For the last 3 elections before this one I had to use a provisional ballot to vote because when I got to the polls I was listed as a vote by mail voter. I never requested nor have I ever wanted to vote by mail. So my ballots have been screwed up for over 10 years now. Each time I fill out a form changing my status from mail in to vote in person and each time I show up to the polls I am still listed as a vote by mail voter. The worst part is that I never even receive my “vote by mail” ballots This last election where every registered voter received one here in CA is the first time I’ve ever seen a vote by mail ballot.
I thank the good Lord I live in Texas. I could not handle the insanity in the Peoples Republic of California. From everything I have seen and heard California is a beautiful place however it is run like a third world communist country.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I thank the good Lord I live in Texas. I could not handle the insanity in the Peoples Republic of California. From everything I have seen and heard California is a beautiful place however it is run like a third world communist country.

You are being too kind

It’s much worse than that. The laws they enact here defy logic/reason/imagination. Now a prisoner can choose if they want to go into a male or female prison when they are incarcerated. Each prisoner is “asked” which gender they identify as and are placed according to their answer. Then they just recently changed the law to make sodomy legal between two males with a ten year age difference and removing the requirement of both being the age of 18 and consenting adults. This new law now allows a 20 year old to legally ass fuck a 10 year old. The reason this law was recently changed according to the law makers here in CA was because they said it was “unfair” to the LGBTQWTF community

Last edited:

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
do we know which states did this and is there a reliable source that substantiates this claim?

I know my state, NJ, did. Mail-in balloting was put in place by executive order of the governor. The NJ legislature never voted on it. That is a direct violation of the constitution. Not only did every registered voter get a ballot, but NJ did not allow any in-person voting other than by provisional ballot. If you went to the poll on Nov. 3rd you were given a paper provisional ballot and could not vote directly. This is because NJ could not tell if you have voted by mail already! I wonder if this was a problem in other states as well.

Also, in NJ, they put up a system so voters could check the status of their vote, but the system will not tell voters if their votes were accepted or rejected until Nov. 20, after the state vote has been certified!

I don't know how other states did it, but NJ's system is not just unconstitutional, it will disenfranchise thousands of voters whose ballots were rejected and did not allow the voters to fix minor problems.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I do find it funny though. Biden repeats the same talking points and talks about unity and an end to a "grim era of demonization" which was created by him and his party. When you call someone a racist and a Nazi and compare your predecessor to Hitler, you can't tone it back. It split the country and unifying it will not happen, especially by this corpse and especially with such a questionable election.

Do you understand why Trump has been talked about that way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do you understand why Trump has been talked about that way?

I'm not immune some of his criticisms Mr. B but you want those criticisms to be fair. He shoots from the hip, no doubt. But in his own words, he's a counter-puncher. Someone comes at him, he hits back. Would I prefer he be more diplomatic at time? Sure. But sometimes you just have to look someone in the eye who's done you wrong and say "fuck you...." NATO not paying, he calls them out. Germany benefiting from NATO while making back door deals with Russia? He calls them out. China unfairly cheating our businesses, he slaps a tariff. Why was this allowed to go for so many years? This is our tax money at work for goodness sake.

Do you know who Ric Grennell is? First openly gay ambassador to Germany and former Acting Director of National Intelligence. He's tried to work with all groups to improve conditions. You can't deny he's reached out to African-Americans and the Hispanic community. Yes, he's been harsh on immigration but I agree with that, personally.

He's a businessman and I'd bet he had women of all races in high level positions within his business organization. Kelly Ann Conway was a trusted advisor even though her husband hates him. But I digress. He's been called Hitler and a racist. Based on what? He's the biggest supporter Israel has ever had. Over 90% of his coverage on main-stream media has been negative. They tried to impeach him based on a nothing burger while Biden gets a pass for having a prosecutor from Ukraine fired.

Fairness and criticism works both ways. I never thought the guy was flawless.

Can you see any good that he's accomplished?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I'm not immune some of his criticisms Mr. B but you want those criticisms to be fair. He shoots from the hip, no doubt. But in his own words, he's a counter-puncher. Someone comes at him, he hits back. Would I prefer he be more diplomatic at time? Sure. But sometimes you just have to look someone in the eye who's done you wrong and say "fuck you...." NATO not paying, he calls them out. Germany benefiting from NATO while making back door deals with Russia? He calls them out. China unfairly cheating our businesses, he slaps a tariff. Why was this allowed to go for so many years? This is our tax money at work for goodness sake.

Do you know who Ric Grennell is? First openly gay ambassador to Germany and former Acting Director of National Intelligence. He's tried to work with all groups to improve conditions. You can't deny he's reached out to African-Americans and the Hispanic community. Yes, he's been harsh on immigration but I agree with that, personally.

He's a businessman and I'd bet he had women of all races in high level positions within his business organization. Kelly Ann Conway was a trusted advisor even though her husband hates him. But I digress. He's been called Hitler and a racist. Based on what? He's the biggest supporter Israel has ever had. Over 90% of his coverage on main-stream media has been negative. They tried to impeach him based on a nothing burger while Biden gets a pass for having a prosecutor from Ukraine fired.

Fairness and criticism works both ways. I never thought the guy was flawless.

Can you see any good that he's accomplished?

He’s called a racist because of comments he’s made. Like the comments he made about Mexicans, and telling 4 women in congress to go back where they came from (even though 3 were born in the US). He’s also called a racist because he panders to white supremacy militia groups and white nationalists. I understand that you may not see that or may not care that he does that but the world sees that and the majority of the people in this country see that and it’s not acceptable. It’s not going to be tolerated. This is not the 1950’s anymore. This country belongs to us as much as it belongs to anyone else. That’s why he’s called a racist.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

so could you vote by mail and show and vote in person too?

If not, what controls prevent this from happening?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He’s also called a racist because he panders to white supremacy militia groups and white nationalists.

What specifically has he done in this regard?

FYI-I hate politics and only started following some of this stuff after the hysteria thats ensued over the last few months so I haven't paid attention to much of what he's said or done, so this is a serious question with no motive other than getting an understanding of the evidence supporting the assertion he's a racist and not meant in any way an attack on you and whatever views you may hold

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
so could you vote by mail and show and vote in person too?

If not, what controls prevent this from happening?

I didn’t try it so I can’t speak personally

But the reports that I (saw on my local news station) were that ppl showed up to vote in person and were told that they were not allowed to vote at the polling location because their mail in ballot had already been received and counted. The assumption is that their ballot was stolen somewhere along the way to their residence and filled out then mailed in by someone other than the person who’s name was on the ballot.

So by those reports a person would not be allowed to legally vote more than once. But your ballot can clearly be stolen and used by someone else as the reports were stating.

Last edited:

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
What specifically has he done in this regard?

FYI-I hate politics and only started following some of this stuff after the hysteria thats ensued over the last few months so I haven't paid attention to much of what he's said or done, so this is a serious question with no motive other than getting an understanding of the evidence supporting the assertion he's a racist and not meant in any way an attack on you and whatever views you may hold

There was the “stand back, and stand by” comment that he made when asked to denounce those groups, specifically the proud boys. I know he has since denounced them but that was not his initial reaction. The FBI has labeled these groups as the greatest threat to our society. He’s referred to others with similar mindsets as “good people”, he also tweeted a video of older guy with a Trump flag yelling “white power”.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He’s called a racist because of comments he’s made. Like the comments he made about Mexicans, and telling 4 women in congress to go back where they came from (even though 3 were born in the US). He’s also called a racist because he panders to white supremacy militia groups and white nationalists. I understand that you may not see that or may not care that he does that but the world sees that and the majority of the people in this country see that and it’s not acceptable. It’s not going to be tolerated. This is not the 1950’s anymore. This country belongs to us as much as it belongs to anyone else. That’s why he’s called a racist.

OK. No sense going around in circles. We'll all believe what we want to believe I guess.

Reactions: MrB

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There was the “stand back, and stand by” comment that he made when asked to denounce those groups, specifically the proud boys. I know he has since denounced them but that was not his initial reaction. The FBI has labeled these groups as the greatest threat to our society. He’s referred to others with similar mindsets as “good people”, he also tweeted a video of older guy with a Trump flag yelling “white power”.

I didn’t know who the “Proud Boys” were until the debate

I hear news outlets calling them a WS type group

But then I saw that their leader Enrique Tarrio identifies himself as Afro-Cuban.

Those two don’t go together.

If the leader is of any Hispanic/black/African decent then that group by its very definition is NOT a white power type group

No white power group would consider allowing a Afro-Cuban in, let alone be their leader

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You need to do some homework about those comments and listen to the whole clip. Just saying.....

I have done my homework. He’s done it a handful of times. There was the old guy in Florida yelling white power. There was the caravan of trucks with Trump flags that are yelling white power. There was the Charlottesville incident. In all cases he referred to them as good people.

So either he’s pandering to the white supremacy groups/people or he’s too ignorant to see how his comments give groups like that power. Neither can be accepted or tolerated. I don’t believe he’s ignorant so he has to be doing it with a purpose.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I didn’t know who the “Proud Boys” were until the debate

I hear news outlets calling them a WS type group

But then I saw that their leader Enrique Tarrio identifies himself as Afro-Cuban.

Those two don’t go together.

If the leader is of any Hispanic/black/African decent then that group by its very definition is NOT a white power type group

No white power group would consider allowing a Afro-Cuban in, let alone be their leader

That’s not true. You can google and find several cases of people with different ethnic backgrounds that are also part of white supremacy groups. The proud boys are just 1 example.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I have done my homework. He’s done it a handful of times. There was the old guy in Florida yelling white power. There was the caravan of trucks with Trump flags that are yelling white power. There was the Charlottesville incident. In all cases he referred to them as good people.

So either he’s pandering to the white supremacy groups/people or he’s too ignorant to see how his comments give groups like that power. Neither can be accepted or tolerated. I don’t believe he’s ignorant so he has to be doing it with a purpose.

Not for nuthin, but if Trump was going to call in his Army of White Supremacist then he would have done it while (according to him) the left tried to steal the election from him

Top Bottom