VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Law of the land. :/ Sack of shit.

Well these demented fucks can still kill their babies, they just can’t get McAbortion on-demand. Maybe this will also stop my tax dollars funding this shit.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
John Roberts opinions all "evolved" too since he was put in charge of the SCOTUS, and Libs seems to be ok with that too
I think Roberts is compromised. There were rumors his name was on the Epstein Lolita island list. I bet that fucker is a fucking child molester and they are holding it over his head to get him to vote however they want him to.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think Roberts is compromised. There were rumors his name was on the Epstein Lolita island list. I bet that fucker is a fucking child molester and they are holding it over his head to get him to vote however they want him to.
Oh definitely. Obama had something on him and they have had him bought ever since.

Because his rulings as the head of SCOTUS don't mimic hardly any of his career ruling priors to that.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I spent 90 minutes reading the entire leaked document. 98 pages. Don't be like Joe. Actually read this well reasoned, logical and thoughtful doc. No really, fucking read it.

I've correctly defined the three things leftists really find wrong with it - without any of them actually reading it.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I spent 90 minutes reading the entire leaked document. 98 pages. Don't be like Joe. Actually read this well reasoned, logical and thoughtful doc. No really, fucking read it.

I've correctly defined the three things leftists really find wrong with it - without any of them actually reading it.
Where did you find it?

Top Bottom