Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Your crimes took life. That's barbaric enough. Tuf for you... What would rather have, the guillotine?? There's just a slight twinge at the back of your neck, and then it's over...

Maybe they can tickle him to death. Or how about do what the Romans did. Tie a string around his penis to prevent him from peeing, the pour wine down his throat until his bladder or kidneys explode.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Musk’s purchase of Twitter is driving the left crazy

I can’t wait till he reinstates Trump’s account just so I can watch all the left’s heads spontaneously explode.

The $44B he spent will be worth the entertainment value of that alone

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Musk’s purchase of Twitter is driving the left crazy

I can’t wait till he reinstates Trump’s account just so I can watch all the left’s heads spontaneously explode.

The $44B he spent will be worth the entertainment value of that alone

Trump has said he won't post on Twitter and will stay on his own platform (Truth Social).

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

I've found it extremely curious that no one filmed a test of two men the same size,build, and weight as Floyd and Chauvin, re-enacting the knee on the side of the neck for that amount of time...To show that that alone causes breath reduction.

When persons have taken drugs, and then get stopped and arrested, and that causes them to into a panic attack and die, well that's on them. "You can't arrest me, as I would go into shock and probably die from the experience." The Police either are proven to have used reasonable force, or not.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Shit gonna hit the fan now.

Wackos are assembling nationwide, you think the George Floyd stuff was bad, wait till this ruling becomes official.

And of course they go down that "you can't tell a woman what to do with her body when it comes to medical situations and healthcare (by the way, killing babies is not "healthcare") but the fucktards are absolutely 100% fine with the government and employers telling people they WILL get the fucking vaccine no matter what.

And gee what a surprise, that piece of garbage Roberts is going to side with liberals on this. What a massive fuck-up this was by W.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dems in congress and senate going absolutely batshit crazy, say they are absolutely going to get rid of filibuster.

I'm sure they will follow that up with stacking the supreme court with liberals.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dems in congress and senate going absolutely batshit crazy, say they are absolutely going to get rid of filibuster.

I'm sure they will follow that up with stacking the supreme court with liberals.

I was thinking about that but Manchin and Sinema need to get on board and I'm not sure that's going to happen.

In any event, all this is a diversion to take the spotlight away from inflation, gas prices, food prices, potential war with Russia and, of course, the release of the election documentary yesterday, 2000 Mules.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Liberals crying and moaning over Justices being asked if Roe was "settled law" in their confirmation hearings...

Well...

These Justices's opinion on Roe v. Wade have obviously "evolved" since taking office... After all, The Clintons "evolved" on their postilion about Gay Marriage, from once supporting DOMA.

Nothing to see here...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I was thinking about that but Manchin and Sinema need to get on board and I'm not sure that's going to happen.

In any event, all this is a diversion to take the spotlight away from inflation, gas prices, food prices, potential war with Russia and, of course, the release of the election documentary yesterday, 2000 Mules.
100% nail on the head

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Liberals crying and moaning over Justices being asked if Roe was "settled law" in their confirmation hearings...

Well...

These Justices's opinion on Roe v. Wade have obviously "evolved" since taking office... After all, The Clintons "evolved" on their postilion about Gay Marriage, from once supporting DOMA.

Nothing to see here...
John Roberts opinions all "evolved" too since he was put in charge of the SCOTUS, and Libs seems to be ok with that too

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Agree 100% with other takes from last night and this morning, whomever leaked this needs to be disbarred and probably put to trial.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
By the way, gotta love the way a Libtard thinks.

They can't define to you what a "woman" is today, but they want to protect a "woman's" ability to kill a baby.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The hypocrisy of a libtard:

"I believe that a woman’s right to choose is fundamental, Roe has been the law of the land for almost fifty years, and basic fairness and the stability of our law demand that it not be overturned," Biden said.

They ALL believe this.

But again, you or I DO NOT have the right to choose whether we get this shitty Covid vaccine shoved into us. That's perfectly AOK in their eyes/minds.

Top Bottom