Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
TBH, she had a gun, but is not a suspect as a shooter. They have not brought those people in. Who would want to rat on a murderous gang member?? The solution is for all good persons to be armed, ready to take down these gang members that open fire.

It's a "he" but I get your point. This person was also previously charged as an accessory after the fact in the murder of a 17 year old. I'll repeat....this country is FUCKED.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It's a "he" but I get your point. This person was also previously charged as an accessory after the fact in the murder of a 17 year old. I'll repeat....this country is FUCKED.

Mean while, Jan 6 trespassers are still in prison without bail or a trial.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Outrageous. The Feds are using pre-trial detention as a punishment.
More proof the people in this country have become apathetic to the point of submission. The constitution guarantees a speedy trial and the feds are constantly using legal tactics to delay the trials of these defendants because they know the sentences will be light even of these people are convicted.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
More proof the people in this country have become apathetic to the point of submission. The constitution guarantees a speedy trial and the feds are constantly using legal tactics to delay the trials of these defendants because they know the sentences will be light even of these people are convicted.
The punishment should be extremely light and for the vast majority charges should be dropped altogether.

Especially since the capitol police guy flat out got away with murder and got nothing, and also taking into account that video evidence clearly showed people on the capitol police & security side encouraging (even waving people in) those people to enter the capitol building.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I don't know if people have become totally apathetic as much as there's not much they can do. We see it. But it's hard to toss away my livelihood and I'd bet most people feel the same way. Having said that, I'm shocked with some of the defense attorneys. Next time these folks should shoot 9 people or so and they'd get off lighter.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And you know what's funny......when I saw the trailer the other day, I thought the Thor colors looked off, or at least different, but didn't think a whole lot of it. And I thought the scene with Chris Pratt in the trailer was stupid but, again, didn't think anything of it. Whatever.....

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
And you know what's funny......when I saw the trailer the other day, I thought the Thor colors looked off, or at least different, but didn't think a whole lot of it. And I thought the scene with Chris Pratt in the trailer was stupid but, again, didn't think anything of it. Whatever.....

I was already done with Disney. Now I have more reason to tune out.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
All this LGBTQ stuff has become a fad among the young now. And why not? It is all they see and hear about. They are being taught that being straight or identifying as heterosexual means you are intolerant and full of hate. There will be a price to pay for this sometime in the future and these kids will pay it.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Your crimes took life. That's barbaric enough. Tuf for you... What would rather have, the guillotine?? There's just a slight twinge at the back of your neck, and then it's over...

A May 13 execution date has also been set for another inmate, Brad Sigmon, although a state judge is examining his legal argument that both electrocution and the firing squad are “barbaric” methods of killing.

Top Bottom