touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
looks like Ye's interview got banned or censored

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

The current wave of migrants coming to El Paso began in April 2022 and the sudden surge we are seeing now started in late August. The number of people released to the City of El Paso and local non-government organizations (NGOs; i.e., humanitarian agencies) has grown from approximately 250 per day in early August to as high as over 1,000 per day during the month of September 2022. The number fluctuates daily and is currently averaging 900 per day. The City of El Paso places our priority on the individual migrant, providing food and water, connectivity, transportation assistance, and temporary shelter if needed.

The people crossing come from all parts of the world to escape economic devastation and extreme crime. The situation is dynamic. However, the main countries migrants are coming from today are Venezuela, Ecuador, El Salvador, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Cuba. Though the numbers have been as high as 90% and as low as 50% from Venezuela, the number is currently holding at approximately 70%. The remainder of the migrants is from other countries including Ecuador, El Salvador, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Cuba.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

It is getting to the point where anyone can sue anyone for anything. It used to be a person could express an opinion because it was protected by the first amendment. Corrupt judges are hearing these cases but should be dismissing them with prejudice.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

The coroners report makes it pretty clear Floyd did not die from injuries sustained during his arrest. The officers involved in the Floyd arrest were scapegoats. It is amazing to me that they are in prison for doing nothing intentional other than restraining a suspect who was resisting arrest while high on drugs as they were trained to do, while the Capitol Hill cop who shot unarmed Ashlii Babbitt in cold blood for trespassing walked away free, and declared a hero by some idiot in congress.

But this is where we are now. There is no constitution unless judges and jurors uphold it, and, sadly, they are not doing that.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It is getting to the point where anyone can sue anyone for anything. It used to be a person could express an opinion because it was protected by the first amendment. Corrupt judges are hearing these cases but should be dismissing them with prejudice.
While true, what's also true is they are rewarding fucktard leftist lawsuits with ridiculous sums of money

This and everything else they are doing is to get to one end result- complete silence of any opposition

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This lady is sharp!

I've been posting about this lady for some time now. She's smart and she's a new breed of Republican.....the future of the party. America First and take no shit. Wouldn't surprise me if she "lost" the election though. The left must stop this lady at all costs.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I've been posting about this lady for some time now. She's smart and she's a new breed of Republican.....the future of the party. America First and take no shit. Wouldn't surprise me if she "lost" the election though. The left must stop this lady at all costs.
maybe we all need to get temporary residency in Arizona like apparently the Dems do it

I heard Dave Chang (a chef who has tv shows, many restaurants, etc) talking about not being able to move to Georgia like "they" wanted people to do for either the presidential election or some specific seat, I cant remember

what struck as odd was who is the "they" he was referring to and who is he talking to that is giving these marching orders?

Top Bottom