icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i thought it was funny when greeny asked orlovsky if the cowboys should extend dak

greeny: so cooper has made a huge difference and does that mean that dak prescott is worth all of the money that they are going to pay him?

orlovsky: yeah, they should extend him. the market determines what it is. i believe he's one of the top 12, 13, 14 starting quarterbacks in the nfl--as long as hes got a guy like amari cooper.

sounds like a ringing endorsement...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
468b04ebdd941b1ddf80895aa4afd887.jpg

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
orlovsky: yeah, they should extend him. the market determines what it is. i believe he's one of the top 12, 13, 14 starting quarterbacks in the nfl--as long as hes got a guy like amari cooper.
So you wouldnt back up the Brinks truck for the 14th best QB in the league? Me neither. Jerry on the other hand...........

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Fucktard Zoners "we should have signed Kareem Hunt"

Good grief those people are S T U P I D F U C K S

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fucktard Zoners "we should have signed Kareem Hunt"

Good grief those people are S T U P I D F U C K S
Did you see how he pushed that girl in the video ??? Great technique and great form !

This Dude would lay the wood on any free blitzer coming for daks head

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just read an article that is projecting Dak’s new contract to be in the $130 mils range at $26 mils per year and $55 mils guaranteed. If that turns out to be the contract he signs it would make him the fifth highest paid player in the NFL

I doubt it. I still say Jeruh is going to make him the highest player in the NFL when the time comes

Top Bottom