dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
well, we do need a backup RB with a little speed/quickness

Yeah, but wouldn't a backup RB that's actually going to be AVAILABLE be a better thing?

We don't need a stupid ass like Hunt here.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, but wouldn't a backup RB that's actually going to be AVAILABLE be a better thing?

We don't need a stupid ass like Hunt here.
I'm talking about any RB with speed, not necessarily Hunt -- who will probably miss four games minimum.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm talking about any RB with speed, not necessarily Hunt -- who will probably miss four games minimum.

I'm definitely not opposed to upgrading the backup RB spot over Rod Smith (who was good in 2017, but awful last yr).

It would also be decent insurance should Zeke ever really hold out over a new contract. I'd definitely consider using a mid round pick on a RB if the value was there.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Fucktard Zoners "we should have signed Kareem Hunt"

Good grief those people are S T U P I D F U C K S
Got a good lady friend from Cleveland and she was all in on this signing
I told her this was so typical Browns and it makes no fucken' sense whatsoever with Chubb and Johnson there
You could find some other back up with no PR nightmare to deal with
This is why the Browns are...the Browns!!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Got a good lady friend from Cleveland and she was all in on this signing
I told her this was so typical Browns and it makes no fucken' sense whatsoever with Chubb and Johnson there
You could find some other back up with no PR nightmare to deal with
This is why the Browns are...the Browns!!!

Yep

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

On Kellen Moore as the Cowboys’ new offensive coordinator:
“I think he’ll be innovative with this offense and what they try to do as they move forward. I see this offense taking a big step in 2019, I really do. … I think he’ll do the things that Dak (Prescott) likes to do. He’ll do the things that they have to do to win, and that’s the way they have to play. I think he’ll use the pass to set up the run and not just the run to set up the pass. I think he’ll do a good job of that. Look, they’re a run-first team. The strength is Zeke (Elliott) and the offensive line and certainly (Amari) Cooper and Dak and their playmaking ability. But I think he’ll add some nice wrinkles to that offense.”

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I see this offense taking a big step in 2019, I really do. …

Sounds like a dig on the Red Fraud.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I see this offense taking a big step in 2019

stepping-on-dog-poop.jpg

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
i thought it was funny when greeny asked orlovsky if the cowboys should extend dak

greeny: so cooper has made a huge difference and does that mean that dak prescott is worth all of the money that they are going to pay him?

orlovsky: yeah, they should extend him. the market determines what it is. i believe he's one of the top 12, 13, 14 starting quarterbacks in the nfl--as long as hes got a guy like amari cooper.

sounds like a ringing endorsement...

Greenberg is one of the numerous reasons I quit listening to ESPN Radio when we still had it. What a putz...

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
On Kellen Moore as the Cowboys’ new offensive coordinator:
“I think he’ll be innovative with this offense and what they try to do as they move forward. I see this offense taking a big step in 2019, I really do. … I think he’ll do the things that Dak (Prescott) likes to do. He’ll do the things that they have to do to win, and that’s the way they have to play. I think he’ll use the pass to set up the run and not just the run to set up the pass. I think he’ll do a good job of that. Look, they’re a run-first team. The strength is Zeke (Elliott) and the offensive line and certainly (Amari) Cooper and Dak and their playmaking ability. But I think he’ll add some nice wrinkles to that offense.”

What does this even mean? So Linehan wasn't doing the things he thought they needed to do to win? This shit is just drivel.

And I never understood this idea of folks slobbering over Dink and Dak and pointing out his flawed stats like completion percentage then throwing the OC under the bus. It's going to be a long off-season (again).

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
OK here is the daring move of the off season because the reality is Red and Jerry are still here so nothing really matters: Anyway if the Cardinals draft Murray ( a distinct possibility) and trade Rosen, I say go get Rosen. If Flacco got 23 million, you can be sure Dak will cripple the cap for a decade with mixed results, something I dont want to happen. You get Rosen on a rookie deal for four years and this team is more or less set up for a pocket passer on offense. You still would have the money to plug in elsewhere and I doubt the results would be much different. I know Rosen is a much better pure passer than Dak. Probably NE picks him as Brady successor and continues on their merry way. OK proceed throwing rotten tomatoes.

Top Bottom