dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And yet clowns on CZ want Lawrence traded and think it's a good idea.

They also think we should let Byron Jones go, let Zeke walk to be traded, sign Tyrod Taylor and trade Prescott.

WINNING!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
OK here is the daring move of the off season because the reality is Red and Jerry are still here so nothing really matters: Anyway if the Cardinals draft Murray ( a distinct possibility) and trade Rosen, I say go get Rosen. If Flacco got 23 million, you can be sure Dak will cripple the cap for a decade with mixed results, something I dont want to happen. You get Rosen on a rookie deal for four years and this team is more or less set up for a pocket passer on offense. You still would have the money to plug in elsewhere and I doubt the results would be much different. I know Rosen is a much better pure passer than Dak. Probably NE picks him as Brady successor and continues on their merry way. OK proceed throwing rotten tomatoes.

Not sure what we could trade to get him. And despite some of the warts Prescott has, right now he is definitely the more proven, better player.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
And yet clowns on CZ want Lawrence traded and think it's a good idea.

They also think we should let Byron Jones go, let Zeke walk to be traded, sign Tyrod Taylor and trade Prescott.

WINNING!

Jeez.
I like our roster. It's not perfect, but it ain't bad.
But yeah, we should definitely trade our best players for draft picks.

Whispers in Zoners ears: " It's the coaching you idiots"

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So they are not picking up T Willy’s option and leaving him to hit the market

AND

They have no interest in bringing back David Irving??

Who’s running this place nowadays?

This is actually logical and makes sense. Did Jeruh finally die and I somehow miss the glorious announcement?

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
If I made a bet with myself whether it would be Gregory or Irving who screwed the pooch first, I would have lost.
I've actually read a couple of pundits who sang Gregory's praises for his late season work and his progress through the season.

Top Bottom