Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If it wasn’t for Garrett coming back it would be pretty easy to get excited about the team next season.

Garrett is our stumbling block to success. He’s proven it repeatedly

You're gonna get excited. NFC East champs 3 outta the last 5 years. Ungrateful sumbitch.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You're gonna get excited. NFC East champs 3 outta the last 5 years. Ungrateful sumbitch.

I imagine it’s sort of like kissin your cousin

Sure it’s a kiss, but it’s not something you can be proud of

Same thing with Garrett’s wild card win, sure it’s a win, but it’s nothing to be proud of when you always lose at the next level

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I imagine it’s sort of like kissin your cousin

Sure it’s a kiss, but it’s not something you can be proud of

Same thing with Garrett’s wild card win, sure it’s a win, but it’s nothing to be proud of when you always lose at the next level

You're just ungrateful. You have the stadium, you have the prestige, you have winning seasons, division championships... You sumbitches deserve Cleveland or the NY Jest.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Both of those clubs are likely to win a Super Bowl before we do again

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jerry just said on his radio show that if Garrett would have been free two weeks ago he'd have had 5 offers to be head coach.

Yes folks, Jerry is 100% senile and drunk.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
A 4 page "Should We Bring Back Dez" thread in the Zone. :tinysmile_aha_t:

One guy says we should trade Zeke and sign that thug piece of shit the Chiefs released for DV.

When reminded by someone that Hunt was going to be suspended soon, the guy responded "yeah but it wont be a long suspension"

Signing Dez, trading Zeke, asking Romo and Sean Lee to be offensive and defensive coordinators. This is why Jerry gets away with all the moronic shit he does, our fan base really IS that stupid.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jerry is blaming the field conditions for how bad our defense played Saturday night.

We are just 100% hopeless as a franchise. We're never winning shit again as long as this clod is upright.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I saw almost no slipping Sat night. I did, however, see guys getting blown off the ball repeatedly.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Jerry, the Rams played on the same field we did.

Didn't see us blasting holes in their DL that you could drive trucks through.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It just cant be possible.

Unless maybe he meant high school teams or something.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jerry is blaming the field conditions for how bad our defense played Saturday night.

We are just 100% hopeless as a franchise. We're never winning shit again as long as this clod is upright.

I am blaming the last two teams they played knew what was coming.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Nah that cant be. I was assured by CZ experts that Tyron Smith was washed up and we needed to start looking fro an immediate replacement.

Sadly a couple more HOF careers to be wasted: Smith, Martin, maybe Fred if he comes back, Sean Lee was HOF worthy in stretches but hurt too often.

Top Bottom