Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Garrett got what he deserved. IMO, was never HC material, but don't be surprised if NYG starts fielding a better O.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Garrett got what he deserved. IMO, was never HC material, but don't be surprised if NYG starts fielding a better O.
That depends on how much he wants to undermine the HC. Not to mention it may take a while before the other teams know exactly what he runs on each play due tot he alignments never changing. Once that part is figured out he has nothing unless he can purely out talent the other team which the Gnats can't do right now. TBH I could not care less because I am done with the NFL.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Garrett got what he deserved. IMO,

And actually, no, he didn't get what he deserved.

He deserved to be shitcanned after 3 consecutive 8-8 seasons and got a pass. He had no business being the HC here as long as he was.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Can't wait for the inevitable 9,000 sideline shots of JG and some bonehead announcer talking about him going up his former team every time we play the Giants until that whole coaching staff gets fired.

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
" after 3 consecutive 8-8 seasons and got a pass. He had no business being the HC here as long as he was. "

never should have been hired - no killer instincts

but, my point being if JG got draft day after thoughts like Tony and Dak to pro bowls, he might do the same with Jones

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

cc4b85a00b9febb8cc5388b151d7b489.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can’t wait to see Garrett on the Giants sideline this season clapping his ass off right after they miss a FG, or miss a TD!

Then pat the offending player on the ass as he comes off the field

It will be nice to see him doing that for any other team besides ours

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well that must be different for Garrett. When a player makes a mistake in NY they have to run laps

When a player made a mistake under Garrett in Dallas he received a pat on the ass and a bunch of clapping from his head coach

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Well that must be different for Garrett. When a player makes a mistake in NY they have to run laps

When a player made a mistake under Garrett in Dallas he received a pat on the ass and a bunch of clapping from his head coach

I put that on jeri, he hates discipline like that, it cuts into the party vibe

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
how is this surprising?? .. has anybody seen garrett's record vs. 1st year head coaches ???

That gave me a huge belly laugh! "You sure as fuck DON'T have any advice to give!"

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Don’t know if you guys ever watch Seinfeld but there was an episode where George decided to do the exact opposite of whatever his natural instinct is. When he did that he immediately got a raise at work, got a hot girlfriend and his life was going great.

Judge Judy should pick every ounce of knowledge out of Red’s brain and do the exact opposite. They’ll be in the SB within 2 years if he does that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom