Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I guess Steve DeOssie does some radio work in Boston these days. He was a guest on WFAN in NY yesterday. Among his comments was how Brady's numbers clearly are no longer what they used to be against the blitz. Is this something our cracker jack staff will keep in mind and find a way....?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I guess Steve DeOssie does some radio work in Boston these days. He was a guest on WFAN in NY yesterday. Among his comments was how Brady's numbers clearly are no longer what they used to be against the blitz. Is this something our cracker jack staff will keep in mind and find a way....?

in a word, no

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Cowherd today said Dallas wins "convincingly." Says it's because Brady has no weapons and a poor o-line. Says Brady is "frustrated" and it all comes to a head today.

Meanwhile Brady says they are looking at this as a "get well" game. Dallas is a "get well" game?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cowherd today said Dallas wins "convincingly." Says it's because Brady has no weapons and a poor o-line. Says Brady is "frustrated" and it all comes to a head today.

Meanwhile Brady says they are looking at this as a "get well" game. Dallas is a "get well" game?

He means they are going to “un-fuck” their offense against our 6th grader coached team

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
13681023.jpg

Report: Giants emerge as legitimate landing spot if Cowboys fire Jason Garrett
Originally posted on Pro Football Rumors | By Rory Parks | Last updated 11/24/19

The Giants are reportedly not planning to fire head coach Pat Shurmur before the end of the 2019 season, but all options remain on the table after the season is over.

And while the club may be inclined to keep Shurmur if for no other reason than to maintain continuity for young QB Daniel Jones , that could change should Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett becomes available.

Garrett has been on the hot seat several times during his Cowboys tenure but has still managed to hold onto his post since he was given the permanent title in 2011. However, his contract is up at the end of this season, and owner Jerry Jones has not offered a ringing endorsement of his sideline general this year.

Jones is said to be fond of Oklahoma head coach Lincoln Riley, and even if he can’t get Riley, he may finally decide to move on from Garrett if the Cowboys (6-4) do not make a deep postseason run.

And if the Cowboys do part ways with Garrett, the Giants could be there to pounce. Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network (video link) says Big Blue has emerged as a legitimate landing spot for Garrett, and the Giants would be Garrett’s top choice if he can’t stick with Dallas.

Rapoport reminds us that, in 2014, when New York was deciding whether or not to move on from head coach Tom Coughlin, the club would have fired Coughlin if it could have gotten Garrett. But Garrett signed an extension with the Cowboys, so the Giants held on to Coughlin.

Garrett has compiled an 85-66 mark as a head coach, including a 2-3 postseason record. Shurmur, meanwhile, is 17-42 as a head coach.

This article first appeared on Pro Football Rumors and was syndicated with permission.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I have Emmitt's jersey in my closet too!

My Aikman Jersey is well worn and the white isn’t even white anymore

39a406b0294511c3db04ea370200e8ae.jpg

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Interesting you say this. I was talking to some Patriots fans and they used the same words “get well game.” I thought I was just a couple of older folks talking stupid. I’m starting to think they are just making excuses for how this game might turn out. That’s the thing. We don’t know what Dallas team will show up.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm reasonably sure it'll be the unprepared bunch that gets way behind right out of the gate, and we wont catch up against that defense.

You could give Garrett all season to prepare for this game and that same exact team would show up looking unprepared and lost on the field

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Saints could have put this game away by now if it weren't for stupid penalties...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Top Bottom