C

Cr122

Good game Cowboys2194.

Romo was almost perfect for me. 31/35 435 4 tds and no ints Passer rating of 156.5

And Peterson didn't do shit against me. lol 12 yards lol

Nice kickoff return at the end of the game. 43-38. GG.

C

Cr122

Why didn't that game count for the online stats and win/loss ?

That sucks.

cowboys2194

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Good game Cowboys2194.

Romo was almost perfect for me. 31/35 435 4 tds and no ints Passer rating of 156.5

And Peterson didn't do shit against me. lol 12 yards lol

Nice kickoff return at the end of the game. 43-38. GG.

ur run d is good but i passed on u like elway in the fourth.. yea nice way for me to return it lol i returned another one on another guy to one that game 48-28 he quit

Reaction score
when r we gonna start a online franchise? i did one yesterday and it was very unorganized if i do one i wanna do one where people will actually do the games i did the whole fantasy draft and after everybody quit cause of the length of the draft

C

Cr122

when r we gonna start a online franchise? i did one yesterday and it was very unorganized if i do one i wanna do one where people will actually do the games i did the whole fantasy draft and after everybody quit cause of the length of the draft

We can do one. The fantasy draft takes a while, ours last year took over three hours.

If we can get at least six of us, I'll do it.

Myself,you,Cowboys2194,Motorbreath. we need at least two more. That way we could do an NFC league or AFC league of 12 teams.

That's the only way it would be competitive. I can start another thread to see if we get any interest. I know the two guys from here won't play this year. Sheik and sbk.

C

Cr122

im good with anything just let me know

I'll start another thread, I know the ones I mentioned probably would play.

Let's see if we can get at least six for a NFC or AFC league. I don't think we will get enough interest for a 32 team league.

C

Cr122

Have Cowboys2194 post in that thread too.

I'm not sure what PSN Id he's using.

C

Cr122

ur run d is good but i passed on u like elway in the fourth.. yea nice way for me to return it lol i returned another one on another guy to one that game 48-28 he quit

That was a good game, but I rather have a ranked game, but hey.

Top Bottom