C

Cr122

O, I agree for sure..the PS3 graphics kill the 360's

thats why I own both...both have great exclusives IMO

but what I was getting at with Madden is right now there are way more 360 users than PS3...with this issue Madden only cares about pleasing the masses(making the most bang for the buck) which IMO is why PS3 users are getting screwed because EA hasn't utalized the full potential of the PS3 yet

What's the difference with Madden on PS3, compared to the 360?

Graphics? or gameplay?

Reaction score
What's the difference with Madden on PS3, compared to the 360?

Graphics? or gameplay?

from the feel of the game they designed it for whats best for the 360...

PS3 users are geting the same game as 360 users when in fact( if )EA decided to make Madden a PS3 exclusive they would be able to do so much more with the game maxing out what the PS3 is capable of

instead the PS users are left with the same game as the 360 users year in and year out...untill the MASSES own a PS3 they are gonna make money where they see it easiest to be made

so IMO the gameplay and graphics are on par with each other which is a damn shame for PS3 owners... which leaves it all to personal preference

Last edited:
C

Cr122

from the feel of the game they designed it for whats best for the 360...

PS3 users are geting the same game as 360 users when in fact( if )EA decided to make Madden a PS3 exclusive they would be able to do so much more with the game maxing out what the PS3 is capable of

instead the PS users are left with the same game as the 360 users year in and year out...untill the MASSES own a PS3 they are gonna make money where they see it easiest to be made

so IMO the gameplay and graphics are on par with each other which is a damn shame for PS3 owners... which leaves it all to personal preference

Plus, online gaming is free for PS3 users, which is nice.

C

Cr122

Seeing the game is already out, I haven't heard much from anyone.

I don't have it yet, but if anyone hear has the game and would like to share your comments on the new Madden, please do.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I swore I wouldn't buy it, but I did. My wife left me alone for a few minutes too long in Target today.

C

Cr122

I swore I wouldn't buy it, but I did. My wife left me alone for a few minutes too long in Target today.

Dam you!

I didn't buy it because I didn't think anyone was going to get it.

Now I will have to go out and get it this week sometime so we can play.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'll be up for some online games, but I think we should wait to form a league until next year.

C

Cr122

We probably would of had at least six or seven of us interested in playing a league, eight if sbk wanted in but he said he wasn't getting it either.

sbk92

Reaction score
I'm definitely not getting the game this year.

I OD-ed on Madden last year. I have no desire to play.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I found out today you can get $40 off Madden at gamestop if you trade in 2 games that hey have on their list. I had 2 of the games(red dead redemption and MLB 10 the show) but didn't know about it before I had already opened and played it.

If any of you have a local game stop, check out their website so you can save $40 or more off of madden.

C

Cr122

I found out today you can get $40 off Madden at gamestop if you trade in 2 games that hey have on their list. I had 2 of the games(red dead redemption and MLB 10 the show) but didn't know about it before I had already opened and played it.

If any of you have a local game stop, check out their website so you can save $40 or more off of madden.

I have the Show this years, and last years Madden.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
You won't get much for madden 10. You'll probably get 20 bucks for the show.

C

Cr122

If you think about it, you're getting ripped off.

I think I'll just buy it outright.

I paid $60 for MLB The Show10, and I paid $60 for NBA Live 10. And they are in mint condition.

So it really comes out to be the same, and those fuckers will re sell those games for at least $50.

I'm dumb, but I am not that dumb.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Well, I'm the kinda guys that plays a game for a few weeks then it collects dust, so trading them in is always an option for me. No doubt they F you on the trade price, but the longer it goes the less the game's worth.

C

Cr122

Well, I'm the kinda guys that plays a game for a few weeks then it collects dust, so trading them in is always an option for me. No doubt they F you on the trade price, but the longer it goes the less the game's worth.

I know but I will still play MLB The Show 10.

The game is awesome. Maybe I will just trade in NBA 10. I'm not sure yet but I will have the game in time for the weekend so be ready to play.

C

Cr122

I'm practicing on Madden right now, and I am liking it.

The kicking is different.

C

Cr122

Not bad. I haven't played in months and only beat the computer 35-7.

I had a nice game with Manning and the Colts. 325 yards passing and 5 touchdowns.

Clark 8 catches for 178. Held the the Jets to 200 total yards. My only touchdown to them was a muffed kickoff that gave them good field position.

They eventually ran the ball the rest of the way to score their only touchdown. At any rate my first game back into Madden, and the kicking is very strange. Have to get used to it. Not too much different than last year. Like I said the kicking is different and they have game flow and conventional play calling.

Oh, and now they have online team play, where you can have up to three players on one team.

C

Cr122

Alright, I went out and traded MLB The Show 10,NBA Live 10, Prince of Pursia, Madden 10, for Madden 11 and paid $9 bucks.

I didn't like to part with The Show, and razzled the guy about it. I could of paid the $60 bucks but figured these games I traded in I wasn't playing, they were collecting dust.

Except The Show. He would of gave me the game for $40 bucks, but I said hell with it Madden will get more use with the season coming up.

So whoever wants a game my PS3 PSN is Cowboysrule122.

Top Bottom