C

Cr122

For some reason the sight glass icon for both teams spins and doesn't take you to your match up, oh well must be another fuck up by EA.

Plymkr

Reaction score
I didn't read all the posts in this thread. Don't know what anyone thinks about this game. But, I don't like it. I play in Superstar mode. I ain't good enough to get my ass handed to me by users online. LOL.

In the superstar mode, you can't even hike the damn ball, nor manage the roster like in the past. And every other play, I have a different O-line, Barber and Williams on defense. LOL> It is just laughable.

And, is fucking robbery that I shelled out 60 bucks for this POS game and even the basics are still shit. And lack of detail and attention is shit.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I didn't read all the posts in this thread. Don't know what anyone thinks about this game. But, I don't like it. I play in Superstar mode. I ain't good enough to get my ass handed to me by users online. LOL.

In the superstar mode, you can't even hike the damn ball, nor manage the roster like in the past. And every other play, I have a different O-line, Barber and Williams on defense. LOL> It is just laughable.

And, is fucking robbery that I shelled out 60 bucks for this POS game and even the basics are still shit. And lack of detail and attention is shit.

I always say I'm not buying Maddden, but I always end up buying it anyhow.

We had an epic league headed up by sbk last year, we all played so much that most of us became bored with the game.

If you want to get a lot better, join an online league. Cr122 and a couple of these douche bags were talking about getting one started.

C

Cr122

I'm getting sick of this game already, it's pissing me off with the same bullshit from the last game.

I've lost like six or seven games straight because of a late fumble or bullshit penalty.

7 points or less in that stretch.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I forgot that I have this game. I Started a franchise when I first got it and played a few games a day until I made it to the SB. I played and won the SB, then the game froze and I turned it off.

C

Cr122

Drew Brees in the start of the Madden11 game.

~What does it take to win~

I say, pushing the right buttons. lol

Plymkr

Reaction score
Can't stand the Madden 11, but, can't stop playing. I can't stand that I can't hike the ball on offense when I WANT To. Not when it thinks it should be hiked.

C

Cr122

Can't stand the Madden 11, but, can't stop playing. I can't stand that I can't hike the ball on offense when I WANT To. Not when it thinks it should be hiked.

It might be time to switch your controller. You have PS3 Madden?

My PSN ID is Cowboysrule122

Plymkr

Reaction score
It might be time to switch your controller. You have PS3 Madden?

My PSN ID is Cowboysrule122

My controller may be jacked up? I didn't think of that? Hmm, it is pretty old, and yes I have a PS3. Come to think of it, I was playing yesterday and I can call an audible, but, I can't execute the play I audibled too? I am starting to think maybe my Madden is fucked up. I don't know.

I also realized that you can't get a shutout in this game. I was DOMINATING the Chiefs all game. And the last drive, very last drive, all of a sudden they came to play. Has happened to me a few times. Pisses me off.

C

Cr122

My controller may be jacked up? I didn't think of that? Hmm, it is pretty old, and yes I have a PS3. Come to think of it, I was playing yesterday and I can call an audible, but, I can't execute the play I audibled too? I am starting to think maybe my Madden is fucked up. I don't know.

I also realized that you can't get a shutout in this game. I was DOMINATING the Chiefs all game. And the last drive, very last drive, all of a sudden they came to play. Has happened to me a few times. Pisses me off.

It's called Madden Mo. lol

Top Bottom