C

Cr122

I dunno for the people who haven't purchased this game.

I think it's better than last years game. It's more realistic as far as running and passing. I am much better on defense, not sure if they just stopped giving the other opponent freebies or what.

I also like the gameflow function, because it mixes and matches the run and pass along with play action. Whoever hasn't purchased this game I recommend that you do.

C

Cr122

I want to play sometime soon.

I started playing online, and I am 4-1 so far with a lousy loss by a late miscue field goal on my part.

cowboys2194

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I love madden, love the game play and like how the WR's catch the ball now n running is nicer lol hate the franchise mode though hah

C

Cr122

I love madden, love the game play and like how the WR's catch the ball now n running is nicer lol hate the franchise mode though hah

Why do you hate the franchise mode?

And are you going to be at the draft tonight?

cowboys2194

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Why do you hate the franchise mode?

And are you going to be at the draft tonight?

I hate it because its been the same forever now n dosent intrest me any more i would rather play online and yes im going to the draft only gonna be around for the for 2 or 3 rounds though gotta stuff to do

C

Cr122

I hate it because its been the same forever now n dosent intrest me any more i would rather play online and yes im going to the draft only gonna be around for the for 2 or 3 rounds though gotta stuff to do

Well soon they will include the real rookies that's what I hear from the boys at Gamestop.

Top Bottom