LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
would be nice if Jason Garret took over the offensive coordinator position he used to have-or at least had more say in it

ARE. YOU. FREAKING. SERIOUS? It was Garrett's bullshit offense that Linehan was running, and so in effect, Linehan AND the rest of the offense was handicapped. Or do you really think it was Linehan that coached the run out of both Romo and Dak?

It wasn't Linehan with the pass, pass, pass then FG at the 5 yard line. I have no problem with the firing, except that Garrett wasn't shit-canned with him. Linehan was just the latest in another string of scapegoats.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If they keep Helen Moore as the QB Coach than we can tell they aren’t serious about winning or grooming Dak for the future
Despite anything the Jones' might say, for Jerry it hasn't been about winning for years now. It's about the perception of winning, relevance, and money.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Despite anything the Jones' might say, for Jerry it hasn't been about winning for years now. It's about the perception of winning, relevance, and money.
It’s not about winning as far as what we consider winning (as in wins and losses) for Jeruh

Jeruh is truly winning when his coffers fill up every Sunday when ppl attend the church that Jeruh built and when they gobble up the merch! As long as the money keeps flowing in Jeruh considers that the ultimate win

Besides, he keeps making money regardless of the product on the field so he has ZERO incentive to change.

Until we the fans demand change by talking with our checkbooks then nothing will change with the product on the field and the fools running the show

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Besides, he keeps making money regardless of the product on the field
That's by design. His business model isolates and insulates the bottom line from the quality of the product produced. Every CEO in America would love to be able to get away with that one.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
By virtue of the TV contracts alone, I think he'd turn a profit even if he didn't sell one ticket or t-shirt.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ian crappaport is reporting the they are considering the OC from Georgia to replace Linehan

I ain’t mad at that

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Obviously short of Garrett being gone, this was the next best thing that could happen.

Am definitely hoping we go outside the organization for next guy, even if they are somewhat unproven as a playcaller. This team needs fresh ideas badly.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It’s not about winning as far as what we consider winning (as in wins and losses) for Jeruh

Jeruh is truly winning when his coffers fill up every Sunday when ppl attend the church that Jeruh built and when they gobble up the merch! As long as the money keeps flowing in Jeruh considers that the ultimate win

Besides, he keeps making money regardless of the product on the field so he has ZERO incentive to change.

Until we the fans demand change by talking with our checkbooks then nothing will change with the product on the field and the fools running the show

He's leaving SHIT LOADS of money on the table with his cavalier, ego centric, dumbass approach

actually winning playoffs and Super Bowls would catapult revenues even higher

he obviously doesnt care if it means he has to take a step back and allow others take any of his coveted limelight

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How long until he accepts that no other team will hire him and he announces his official retirement?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I think I know the answer, but has Kitna ever been a QB coach on any level? The last I heard he was teaching HS algebra.

Reaction score
I think I know the answer, but has Kitna ever been a QB coach on any level? The last I heard he was teaching HS algebra.

Last I heard he was working with I believe it was the San Diego Fleet of some low budget league. Nobody in the NFL was interested which is a resume enhancer for Jerry Jones. Guys who nobody wants, who nobody has ever heard of, who has no experience, or has an 0-16 on their list of accolades all shine brightly for Jones.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Moore had zero coaching experience when we made him QB coach. So for this front office experience is not necessary

If they are bringing in Kitma as the QB coach it sounds to me like they are going to promote Moore to OC. Again, experience isn’t a necessity for this team. And it’s worked so well for them.

If they make Moore the OC I’m pretty much done with this joke of a team

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Moore had zero coaching experience when we made him QB coach. So for this front office experience is not necessary

If they are bringing in Kitma as the QB coach it sounds to me like they are going to promote Moore to OC. Again, experience isn’t a necessity for this team. And it’s worked so well for them.

Report from Adam Schefter that this is the case with Garrett having input on play calling
What a fucken' nightmare to go from Linehan to this
Smacks of Jerry not wanting to butt hurt Garrett; by getting a fresh face that may not jive with Garrett's philosophy basically speaks volume of where Jerry is thinking this team should be going

Reaction score

There's idiots at the IdiotZone right now pulling the "You have no idea whether or not Moore will be a good OC".

FFS YOU COULD APPLY THAT LOGIC TO ME OR ANYONE ONE OF US ON THIS FORUM!!

Wanna give me the job?

Didn't think so, and neither would I give just anybody a job coaching the Cowboys because I don't know if he'll be any good or not. Better damn well know if someone will be good or not before they get hired here, but WTF do I know?

Top Bottom