Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
One thing about Moore as OC... At least his play calling likely won't be predictable. For awhile. Same could be said about any other guy who comes in though. But... The rest of the league really has no "book" at all on this guy. Might be an advantage, for awhile.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Then monkeys might fly out of my butt?

Hey, most of us have had to eat crow before. I for one don't mind it.

Me neither. I have no idea if he can or can't do it. I have doubts about a guy Linehan kept as a pet.
But it we're going to have him and Garrett, no matter what. I'm torn between Moore being the guy and having wild success, or a total pooch screw.
Also, like wild monkeys, or pets?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Me neither. I have no idea if he can or can't do it. I have doubts about a guy Linehan kept as a pet.
But it we're going to have him and Garrett, no matter what. I'm torn between Moore being the guy and having wild success, or a total pooch screw.
Also, like wild monkeys, or pets?
Any.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
While it seems unlikely, how will you feel if Moore is actually good at it?
It is likely that I won’t even know because I probably won’t follow the team like I have been if he is promoted to OC. As I said, Helen being promoted to OC will likely be the final straw for me

Unless he becomes some wildly imaginative play caller and helps revamp/reshape this offense then what have we really done as a team?

We just kicked the can down the road and found the next scapegoat that will be sacrificed to save Garrett’s job

We need an OC that will let Dak be Dak and not try to force him to be something he’s not. I don’t think Helen is that guy.

But...
If he is then more power to him. It’s going to take some drastic changes to unfuck the coaching he’s had since coming to the Cowboys

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
https://www.12up.com/posts/6280119-...moore-to-offensive-coordinator/partners/40920

Well fuck me

Or rather, Fuck the Cowboys front office!

Here is a quote from Dak in the article

Quarterback Dak Prescott has come out in support of Moore as the offensive coordinator, telling the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, "He is the winningest quarterback in college football history. He made a career for himself in the NFL for a long time because of how he knows the game, how quick he is in processing the information, seeing defenses, learning what is happening offensively and defensively. He has got the mind for it”

Yet he is a failure at every level of the NFL!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
https://www.12up.com/posts/6280119-...moore-to-offensive-coordinator/partners/40920

Well fuck me

Or rather, Fuck the Cowboys front office!

Here is a quote from Dak in the article

Quarterback Dak Prescott has come out in support of Moore as the offensive coordinator, telling the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, "He is the winningest quarterback in college football history. He made a career for himself in the NFL for a long time because of how he knows the game, how quick he is in processing the information, seeing defenses, learning what is happening offensively and defensively. He has got the mind for it”

Yet he is a failure at every level of the NFL!
6 seasons in the league, most of it expertly holding a clipboard and even more expertly kissing Linehan's ass, and one season as a qb coach that was never mentioned as contributing anything. Yep, resume speaks for itself...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sure gives us fans a reason to look forward to next season eh?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Sure gives us fans a reason to look forward to next season eh?
We look forward every season regardless. Always been that way. Hope springs eternal even on this date in 1989, when we were looking at 1-15 and didn't realize the coach we had yet. There were very few people then, who expected anything good coming.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There were very few people then, who expected anything good coming.

I'm proud to be one of the few, I made fun and argued with folks who prior to Landry's firing were calling for his head but then when it happened, they were outraged. I was on cloud nine because I was virtually certain it was just a matter time with Jimmy Johnson plus I was blissfully ignorant of the buffoon who bought the team, those were the days

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm proud to be one of the few, I made fun and argued with folks who prior to Landry's firing were calling for his head but then when it happened, they were outraged. I was on cloud nine because I was virtually certain it was just a matter time with Jimmy Johnson plus I was blissfully ignorant of the buffoon who bought the team, those were the days
Yep most people I knew couldn't get past the whole Landry thing. But I knew that if given a free hand, Jimmy might get something done. There was hope.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You slobs be sure to tune in to the probowl, we want to see our new system in action

Supposedly they have been having Zeke take practice reps at QB and actually doing read option stuff, and even throwing.

Zoners were super excited.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You slobs be sure to tune in to the probowl, we want to see our new system in action

Supposedly they have been having Zeke take practice reps at QB and actually doing read option stuff, and even throwing.

Zoners were super excited.
O boy

OC prodigy Kellen moore sets the world on fire tour starting summer 2019

Get your PSLs now

Top Bottom