Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Seems to me if they take to McCarthy's system and are showing results on the field early on he'll let it be; if they struggle out of the gates and need a kick in the ass he'll come down on distractions, which he may or may not decide it is at that time. At least, that's how I'd go about it anyways.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I find it ironic that a website devoted to America's Team is a suppressor of the most American of freedoms, the freedom of speech.
Not to be an ole stick in the mud but... Freedom of Speech doesn't apply to private action - only to government action. In fact there's only one thing in the Constitution that protects us from each other. Everything else in it protects us from the government.

Example: If I shit on your rug in your home and call it "free speech" you're still gonna boot me out of your house, even if before that you try to rub my nose in it. Either way, my rights aren't violated.

I know, too technical.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I find it ironic that a website devoted to America's Team is a suppressor of the most American of freedoms, the freedom of speech.

Yes Sir. 100% agree. You'll like it here. Not as much activity but you can speak freely, disagree (or agree) and have fun with the other members. Not many folks have thin skin here.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not to be an ole stick in the mud but... Freedom of Speech doesn't apply to private action - only to government action. In fact there's only one thing in the Constitution that protects us from each other. Everything else in it protects us from the government.

Example: If I shit on your rug in your home and call it "free speech" you're still gonna boot me out of your house, even if before that you try to rub my nose in it. Either way, my rights aren't violated.

I know, too technical.

I don't think he meant it literally but rather more symbolically. They want to moderate opinions and ideas rather than allow for a free flow of opinions and spirited debate.

And there are some jerks who feel that they're so self important that only their opinions count. You know, the dolts that look at the all-22 and have no idea what they're looking at but hey, they looked the all-22 so they're smarter than you. Same folks that pimped Garrett and can't admit they were wrong. Or Jeremy Parnell or some other stiff.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

A4hi5b1.png

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I hope MM makes them dump the "Hot Boyz" nickname.

It's fucking embarrassing, y'all.

I would have loved to see the list of rejected nicknames.

Smooth Operators
Mama's Little Soldiers
Wrestling Fans
Thirsty Jocks
Pink Twinkies
Lollipop Lovers
Skin Flautists
Sticky Bunz

I mean, the list just writes itself.

they could revise it until further notice:

lKL6Vf5.jpg

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I will choose my words more carefully next time.

That's completely unnecessary here, speak your mind however you see fit; thats the beauty of this place, no ridiculous over moderation and censorship. You can even cuss like a sailor if thats how you roll.

And somehow, everything works out just fine

we ain't skerd of no words ron' herruh

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This tends to happen more often online for some reason.

If I had said what I said while talking with you in a bar I'm pretty sure you would have understood what I meant. I'll communicate clearer. Please do me the favor of giving me somewhat of a break, ok? I mean, I certainly don't want to be The Cowboy Reich like they are over at CZ. I hope you feel the same!

dont let Dooms scare you off, he'll argue the bone down to the marrow but he's good people

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

makes me wonder if Jerry doesnt sponsor the site, the censorship and over moderation is absurd. This recent sticky is what made me wonder who is funding that place:

cVAtqtN.png

geezuz, if you cant form a cowboy protest on a Cowboys forum, where can you?

HEIL!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Stay strong Mike.....stay strong. I like this. Don't cater and kowtow to any player. He knows better from his experience at Green Bay.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
makes me wonder if Jerry doesnt sponsor the site, the censorship and over moderation is absurd. This recent sticky is what made me wonder who is funding that place:

cVAtqtN.png

geezuz, if you cant form a cowboy protest on a Cowboys forum, where can you?

HEIL!

When I saw that sticky I just shook my head. I agree with you on sponsorship. Matter of fact, I'm certain of it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
According to multiple reports, its down to us or the Rams if he jumps to the NFL, or he might still stay at Texas.

Top Bottom