Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He musta just swept Jerruh right off his feet with charts graphs slide rules... Because damn this was fast. I didn't even have time to get my bet in on that!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just about any candidate comes with some warts. I like the fact that McCarthy earned his stripes and worked his way up the coaching ranks.

I'd bet he also fits the bill for Jerry and his spawn because McCarthy is dying to come back and may have accepted some concessions with regards to the staff. I hope he has enough control that he can shit can any dissenters or backstabbers. You know Moore will be Jerry's clubhouse snitch and the next HC in waiting, ala Garrett. I don't think that works but I'm willing to give McCarthy the benefit of the doubt. And if Lewis is brought in as DC, if that's what McCarthy wants, then we'd have the beginnings of a quality staff.

But McCarthy is going from Rodgers to Dak. Be careful what you wish for Mr. McCarthy......

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He musta just swept Jerruh right off his feet with charts graphs slide rules... Because damn this was fast. I didn't even have time to get my bet in on that!

I bet he doesn’t give as good a blow job as Garrett used to

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Earned his stripes, worked his way up, and has some skins on his wall.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And in Garrett’s case, that was how he was able to keep it for so long

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This hire doesn’t excite me in the least

But he is our new HC and I hope he can take this franchise to the next level
A New Error begins?

New Reign of Error?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Just about any candidate comes with some warts. I like the fact that McCarthy earned his stripes and worked his way up the coaching ranks.

I'd bet he also fits the bill for Jerry and his spawn because McCarthy is dying to come back and may have accepted some concessions with regards to the staff. I hope he has enough control that he can shit can any dissenters or backstabbers. You know Moore will be Jerry's clubhouse snitch and the next HC in waiting, ala Garrett. I don't think that works but I'm willing to give McCarthy the benefit of the doubt. And if Lewis is brought in as DC, if that's what McCarthy wants, then we'd have the beginnings of a quality staff.

But McCarthy is going from Rodgers to Dak. Be careful what you wish for Mr. McCarthy......

plus he's got that whiff of desperation jeri requires in a head coach, sounds like he'll be a strong candidate

McCarthy has three things going for him that seem to be "qualifications" jeri looks for in a HC:

1. He's unemployed

2. He's got a whiff of desperation

3. He needs to be rescued from his couch

Come on down!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
he had a sleepover at jerry's house

i think his blowjob skills are just fine thank you

that not the skill jeri requires, its taking it in the ass, thus the sleepover

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
im having such a hard time posting today

been crying hysterically for several minutes

so so happy to finally put an end to the garrett era and for ____________________'s era to begin

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Apparently my apathy is now at an all time high towards this team

I fully expected to be jumping up and down for joy when it was announced that Garrett was finally gone. But the circus surrounding the situation made me simply not give a shit anymore

We have been thinking about this moment for years and now that it’s here and we finally have a new coach I kinda don’t even care

I’ll tell ya, Jeruh can suck the enjoyment out of just about anything when it comes to this team. The way he handled this transition was pure shit, but to his credit, it was also pure Jeruh

And that folks is the problem in a nutshell

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've lived through 10 hears of Garrett the HC and several years of Wade before that. And I've endured Dak and the endless talk of him being a franchise QB. I can give McCarthy a chance.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Apparently my apathy is now at an all time high towards this team

I fully expected to be jumping up and down for joy when it was announced that Garrett was finally gone. But the circus surrounding the situation made me simply not give a shit anymore

We have been thinking about this moment for years and now that it’s here and we finally have a new coach I kinda don’t even care

I’ll tell ya, Jeruh can suck the enjoyment out of just about anything when it comes to this team. The way he handled this transition was pure shit, but to his credit, it was also pure Jeruh

And that folks is the problem in a nutshell

We're all wondering what the concessions were and it can't be as simple as hiring a quality HC. And all this talk about keeping Moore is sickening. He's not a West Coast system guy and McCarty may want to call his own plays. No doubt Jerry will have Moore on speed dial.

Top Bottom