Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Time to switch over to the draft show podcasts to see what 3rd rounder we can target to replace Zeke

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't want to hear one more word abouot Prescott. Not one. If it's not obvious to everyone by now that he's not it I don't know what else to tell you.

And Ms. Daboyz, you and I can still go places but this thing you have with Dak has to go. I root for the jersey. If you don't, then it's over between us.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ok, the entire coaching staff needs to be fired for that stupid ass final play. I know there was virtually no chance in hell of scoring there but that was forfeiting in the most stupid fashion possible. It's impossible to expect the stupid things Dak and others do to get fixed when the coaches are every bit as dumb.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, the entire coaching staff needs to be fired for that stupid ass final play. I know there was virtually no chance in hell of scoring there but that was forfeiting in the most stupid fashion possible. It's impossible to expect the stupid things Dak and others do to get fixed when the coaches are every bit as dumb.
didn't help that Schultz went full ree-tard. we were just gonna fumble the lateral anyway.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah who'd they "practice" that stupid shit against, their cheerleaders? Wasting TIME with such stupid self defeating shit is ONE OF THE REASONS WHY you suck! "Ok boys, when we're down by a TD with 4 seconds left because our fucking idiot players can't do receiver 1 sideline ball, we're really gonna show 'em."

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And Micah was basically taken out of the game the 2nd half. So much for our DC. Blow it up. And start looking at the QB position.

And to think we franchised Schultz. He's only "good" because he's Dak's primary target under duress. Dude can't block for shit.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
didn't help that Schultz went full ree-tard. we were just gonna fumble the lateral anyway.
There wasn't gonna be a lateral. I slo mowed that play and the idea was to create a big gap in the middle and look right, where none of our guys are moving, and sneak Turpin into the gap and suddenly deliver him the ball unexpected. It worked, but the ball was high and behind him, and way late.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope Helen Moore gets hired tomorrow. The Broncos will be a great team for him to fizzle away and kill his career with.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The franchise got you 20 fucking yards with 50 plus seconds left. I'm just done with Dak. I don't give a fuck if he's MVP next year. He won't do shit in the playoffs. And I actually think Zeke is a bad infliuence on him. Wouldn't surprise me if they spend their free time getting high not being dedicated to your craft.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not that mad. We were underdogs on the road playing with house money. On a short week, no less. But a seventh rounder shouldn't outplay your $40M quarterback.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not that mad. We were underdogs on the road playing with house money. On a short week, no less. But a seventh rounder shouldn't outplay your $40M quarterback.

100% spot on. And the 7th rounder didn't even play well. Dak just played so poorly that Purdy looked "good." This was a game a franchise QB wins. The D did their part. I'm so done with Dak.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Wasting reps and practice time on that last junk play is WHY YOU NEED THE JUNK PLAY you're planting that negative seed.

Top Bottom