Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Some guys just can't handle time off...

Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter 2 hours ago

Patriots’ WR Julian Edelman was arrested Saturday night in Beverly Hills and cited for misdemeanor vandalism after he allegedly jumped on the hood of another person’s Mercedes and caused damage, as TMZ reported.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
James Palmer‏ @JamesPalmerTV 24 minutes ago

Chris Jones just got done his on the field workout. He was wearing a sleeve on his right calf with a knee brace on that knee as well. I’m told he WILL NOT be active. They wanted to see the workout and make the call. Apparently didn’t see what they wanted.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I hope the Titans win the super bowl...lesser of all those evils

Fucking HATE all the rest of the teams involved. H A T E I say.
Living in the Bay Area I'm out on the Niners and despise Green Bay especially that douche named Aaron.
Got family up on Seattle and have to admit a mancrush on Wilson...guys a baller!!!! I'd be ok with them taking the whole enchilada.
Chiefs works for me too though not a fan of the Mahomes hairdo or voice!!!...would love to see Reid win one

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Stephen A. and his fellow overreactors calling Wentz "heroic" for taking himself out and admitting to the concussion is a ways south of the ridiculous line...
Saw that...doctor called Wentz owning it heroic and was like...uh Ive got a good friend who's a firefighter and let's just say he does more "heroic" shit on 1 shift then Wentz will ever do in his lifetime
Oh and FUCK STEPHEN A!!!

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Derrick Henry is like a runaway truck in the open field.
That play when he stiffed ET and then turned him around was epic...fuck maybe ET wishes now he signed with us...ugh wanted that guy so bad..oh well

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The gadget's reign is over. DCs have the whole offseason now to fully account for him. We just saw one template.
You know I never fully bought the Lamar thing especially for all the hype he was getting.
I agree and lets see what D coordinators learn over the off season.
You gotta love people trolling the Ravens after this loss

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
21 - 0 Texans before the first quarter is even over

And why is that?

Because special teams play matters

Unless you are Garrett

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah I walk away for 5 minutes and suddenly it's 21-zip.

Oops.

Tomahawk choppers all quiet, lookin' hard at the vomitoriums.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Everyone be sure to tune in to FOX at 5pm central for the pregame show where they gonna announce Jimmy's PFHOF membership.

America's Team

Spectator
Reaction score
Houston will end up this game conceding more than 50 points.

You can't win squat with a defense this porous. Reminds me of the times Romo had to battle his own team.

Top Bottom