Scot

Quality Starter
No. No mention of it at all. League might be waiting on it. Dunno if it's even happening actually.
I heard talk about it and that it might happen during half time

But I didn’t hear that anything was official

Cower should not get in before Jimmy

dbair1967

Administrator
What would a NFL postseason be like without another referees fuckup.

I'm not sure if it was this same play, but one person posted the shot of one of the 3rd down plays on the final drive. One GB OL (I think the C) is pulling a DL by the arm as the guy is going by him, and then the RT has one hand firmly grasped in another DL's facemask. Neither penalty is called.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
What would a NFL postseason be like without another referees fuckup.

I'm not sure if it was this same play, but one person posted the shot of one of the 3rd down plays on the final drive. One GB OL (I think the C) is pulling a DL by the arm as the guy is going by him, and then the RT has one hand firmly grasped in another DL's facemask. Neither penalty is called.
That was the play. It all worked out in GB's favor.....

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Houston fans:

Too busy making Cowboys memes to notice ther football team getting reamed in the 2nd half and their baseball team losing their 1st and 2nd round picks for 2 years, their manager and general manager and $3M.

Scot

Quality Starter
I think Mike Vrabel was possessed by Jason Garrett after his big win

They just showed a clip on the nfl network where he said “we are gonna have to scratch, and claw, and fight” at what looks like his locker room speech after the game

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
We've logged Hit Counter by Digits Visitors since 2018.
DISCLAIMER:
The company requires me to use a disclaimer:
The opinions expressed are solely those of authors on this forum and do not represent the views of the Company (Jackson's Food Stores)
Thank you.