Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It comes down to two simple questions:

1 (and this one applies to about anything): Do the benefits outweigh the detriments?

2. Do you or any of your players really want the distractio of 100 media members at practice everyday to talk to the backup quarterback?

If you don't answer no to both, your team likely sucks as a result of piss poor management.

There are no benefits

He was a bottom of the barrel shitty QB when he last played as evidenced by the stats I posted

And the only team that should consider this nightmare situation is the Chargers because the opposing teams fans regularly purchases more of the Chargers home game tickets than their own fans do. The Chargers are the only team who may benefit and sell some tickets by signing this sideshow

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Apparently OBJ wants out of Cleveland. Amari, OBJ, AND Gallop on the field at the same time?

Sheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiit that would be one hell of nightmare for a DC

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Apparently OBJ wants out of Cleveland. Amari, OBJ, AND Gallop on the field at the same time?

Sheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiit that would be one hell of nightmare for a DC

if by DC you mean Dallas Cowboys then I tend to agree

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter 3 hours ago

Jaguars' owner Shad Khan informed Tom Coughlin that he was being relieved of his duties as Executive Vice President of Football Operations of the Jacksonville Jaguars, effective this evening.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Jaguars' owner Shad Khan informed Tom Coughlin that he was being relieved of his duties as Executive Vice President of Football Operations of the Jacksonville Jaguars, effective this evening.
Khan is doing a far better job with his pro wrestling product.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

aint it kinda fucked up when they pay someone to make a graphic about you getting fired ????

(except w/ garret. nfl can call me on my day off and ill make a graphic no problem no compensation no questions asked)

1576779624139.png

Top Bottom