Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't think Kellen Moore was predictable. I think he had a good change up here and there. Sometimes too much with plays that ended up looking silly.

I think Kellen Moore is going to do great with Justin Herbert as his QB. Hopefully, he'll stick around with the Chargers for a couple of years because I think he could replace McCarthy if McCarthy's grand master plan blows up in his face.
Helen Keller Moore will fail with the Chargers. Just like genius Ginger did in NY. Book it. Idiots like Colin Cowturd are ballyhooing the Charger's move. They're stupid.

It's very well documented here every game day, how predictable his shit is. Opponents talking about it after games. Our own players saying "they knew our plays."

Last thing you want is this boy wonder as HC.

Fat Mike's plan seems to be, go back to his west coast offense roots, with addition of a zone running scheme. Everything is pointing to that.

Helen Keller Moore was running Ginger's failed offense. It's all he knows. Whole reason he was kept around was, "he understands our system." We've finally ditched that system.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Helen Keller Moore will fail with the Chargers. Just like genius Ginger did in NY. Book it. Idiots like Colin Cowturd are ballyhooing the Charger's move. They're stupid.

It's very well documented here every game day, how predictable his shit is. Opponents talking about it after games. Our own players saying "they knew our plays."

Last thing you want is this boy wonder as HC.

Fat Mike's plan seems to be, go back to his west coast offense roots, with addition of a zone running scheme. Everything is pointing to that.

Helen Keller Moore was running Ginger's failed offense. It's all he knows. Whole reason he was kept around was, "he understands our system." We've finally ditched that system.
And yet, the offense was at the top of the league in scoring and total yards basically every yr he was OC.

With a QB who's passing talent is average at best and his ability to make decisions quickly and read the entire field were mediocre.

That Chargers team has quite a bit of talent and a QB that is EONS more talented than Prescott, frankly I'll be surprised if Moore DOESNT do well there.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Did you read about how Jerrt's alleged daughter is now suing him for defamation because Herry called her an extortionist?

There's nothing like proving that you're not an extortionist by trying to extort money through a lawsuit.

As far as I'm concerned, Jerry kept his commitment to her mother and paid for her education etcetera. Anything else is, in fact, extortion. Her mom agreed to keep it hush. Her mom agreed t the terms. She should be saying her mom. It takes two to tango, and her mom knew what she was doing.

Jerry doesn't need to acknowledge her, and bring her into his fortune for what amounted to an affair. It's not as if Jerry left her in the cold financially speaking.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
moving tyler smith to guard and putting tyron back out there is good right now but how bad would that fuck up tyler smith when he returns to OT?

how long is tyron smith even going to last ?

would you keep tyler smith at OG and find your next LT?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
moving tyler smith to guard and putting tyron back out there is good right now but how bad would that fuck up tyler smith when he returns to OT?

how long is tyron smith even going to last ?

would you keep tyler smith at OG and find your next LT?
I doubt Steele will be ready to start the season (even though they are claiming he will be good for training camp or very early in TC) so it will probably work it self out that way.

Tyler will be LT and Tyron will be RT. They'll draft an interior OL and plug that person in at LG. Steele will start the year as the swing tackle IMO.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Here we go again. "This is our year"! Prescott can't/won't get past the Niners. Until he does, it doesn't matter what's done yet once again in the offseason!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
sign hopkins for a couple yrs, then trade gallup before people see what his new knee looks like ?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not really interested. He doesn't add much to the offense and is old.

He has almost zero big play ability at this point in his career.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
A Reminder to the Cowboys Organization:

Defense Wins Championships

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Prescott probably does have a better chance of winning a NCAA basketball championship than a NFL championship

Top Bottom