They just couldn't do anything about him today.Cee Morherfuckin Dee baby!
Alot of them probably, especially Steele, the defense, the ST coach and especially for the first half Schottenheimer.Cowboys still get a F
I'm sure the ball going through Hooker's hands gave you a temporary heart attack.Unbelievable fucking win that I would have bet all my life savings against at halftime after what we did at end of 1st half.
FOUR second half TDs
Amazing, hall of fame game effort today by Lamb.
Prescott finally delivered with a game on the line.
We have a bad headcoach, bad defense and the worst ST coach in the history of the league but somehow we are 2-2
We gon winda soup bow you mark my wordsWe have a bad headcoach, bad defense and the worst ST coach in the history of the league but somehow we are 2-2
Indeed. Would have been sort of fitting for the Terrance Steele of the defense to fuck the game up in the end.I'm sure the ball going through Hooker's hands gave you a temporary heart attack.
Calm down Nancy. Other than Dooms, nobody has any real expectations of this team.I'm tired of not seeing Dallas manhandle and dominate teams. They struggled against a team that hasnt won a game and yet everyone is like HELL YEAH!!! Cowboys acted like they won a play-off game FFS. Bunch of low expectation mother fuckers!!!