dbair1967 Administrator Messages 73,812 Reaction score 21,219 36 minutes ago #142 See Schotty, good things can happen when you try and run the ball inside the 10 some. TD 1 of 3 for JW
See Schotty, good things can happen when you try and run the ball inside the 10 some. TD 1 of 3 for JW
dbair1967 Administrator Messages 73,812 Reaction score 21,219 35 minutes ago #143 QW had a pretty good game today. Was also a force v the run and had another TFL to go with this sack.
QW had a pretty good game today. Was also a force v the run and had another TFL to go with this sack.
dbair1967 Administrator Messages 73,812 Reaction score 21,219 31 minutes ago #146 Really needs to be benched. This FO won't do it, but trying to find some sucker to take him via trade would be a great move.
Really needs to be benched. This FO won't do it, but trying to find some sucker to take him via trade would be a great move.
dbair1967 Administrator Messages 73,812 Reaction score 21,219 28 minutes ago #148 bbgun said: Raiders OMG Keep reading... I mean, you didnt think the Raiders were good really?
bbgun Administrator Messages 15,865 Reaction score 3,631 27 minutes ago #149 dbair1967 said: I mean, you didnt think the Raiders were good really? Keep reading... I'd swap head coaches in a second
dbair1967 said: I mean, you didnt think the Raiders were good really? Keep reading... I'd swap head coaches in a second
dbair1967 Administrator Messages 73,812 Reaction score 21,219 26 minutes ago #150 bbgun said: I'd swap head coaches in a second Keep reading...
Kirk61 In the Rotation Messages 522 Reaction score 343 16 minutes ago #152 dbair1967 said: Keep reading... I don't believe that one bit, Daks full of shit. Cowboy's just got lucky. This team will be lucky to win 8 games.
dbair1967 said: Keep reading... I don't believe that one bit, Daks full of shit. Cowboy's just got lucky. This team will be lucky to win 8 games.