icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
tell me that jj mccarthy isnt made in a lab to become the next new england patriots QB ?? all the signs are too obvious

didn't fuck up driving his team's run-first offense
big white dude
tom brady went to michigan
irish last name

what else am i missing ??

its gonna happen.... and when it does....... just remember, your boy I-C-U-P was on it like a hornet

Carnac the Magnificent - Wikipedia

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Get Mims and Van Pran! The homer in me would love it, but the OL would definitely be improved for years to come.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Read he's barely 160lbs and has trouble with drops
He's listed at 172, definately needs to bulk up.

His drops are a confusing thing, since they were almost exculsively on easy as can be passes. Here's an assessment of his drops per Bleacher Report:

Worthy does not fare well against press coverage. Whenever cornerbacks get their hands on him, he loses speed and fails to free himself from contact. Worthy's size is also troubling when it comes to contested-catch situations. He struggles to hand-fight and go up late for the ball through contact.
Worthy's hands are also inconsistent overall. In addition to struggling in the air, he has too many careless drops in the open field. It's confusing since Worthy excels when tracking the ball deep down the field.
In the NFL, Worthy will be an auxiliary pass-catcher used to stretch the field and stress defenses horizontally at the line of scrimmage. However, given Worthy's lack of size and overall inconsistency (especially with his hands), he has a high-risk, high-reward profile that may not be for everyone.

GRADE: 7.4 (High-Level Backup/Potential Starter — 3rd Round)
OVERALL RANK: 47
POSITION RANK: WR8
PRO COMPARISON: Jameson Williams

Written by B/R NFL Scout Derrik Klassen

Top Bottom