dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Jordan Palmer- USC doesnt play any defense either.

Still think Williams has some knucklehead in him. He's also not that big (listed at 6'1) and he plays in an offensive system that EVERY QB runs up massive numbers in.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Like I said- MEGA BUST in the making.

Honestly this guy might be the single most overhyped player in sports history. I saw most of the Notre Dame game a few weeks ago and not only did the guy not look anything like a top draft pick, he looked like a guy that should be drafted on day three.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I didnt see the game the other night, did the stupid fuck paint "F U C K U T A H" on his finger nails again?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

And to answer my own question above, yet the fucktard painted his nails with some anti-Utah message again:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Big 10 apparently had an all team conference call yesterday and they insisted the conference move forward with punishment for Michigan, regardless of what the NCAA does.

I also read a story last week that said the NFL was already considering punishment for Harbaugh if he should return back to the NFL.

Belichick got off easy for the cheating they did in the latter 2000's and early 2010's.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Big 10 apparently had an all team conference call yesterday and they insisted the conference move forward with punishment for Michigan, regardless of what the NCAA does.

I also read a story last week that said the NFL was already considering punishment for Harbaugh if he should return back to the NFL.

Belichick got off easy for the cheating they did in the latter 2000's and early 2010's.
why not let em try and steal signs?

Its a damn game and that could be part of it, sending fake signs, catching a sign stealer like this and then feeding him false info and using it against him, just takes the game up another level imo

this isnt life and death, roll with it

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Its a damn game and that could be part of it, sending fake signs, catching a sign stealer like this and then feeding him false info and using it against him, just takes the game up another level imo
Which is reportedly what TCU did.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
MASSIVE BUST IN THE MAKING

shit, if I was an owner, I'd give him 10% of the team in a heartbeat

Just look at that passion!!

Top Bottom