icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
tell me that jj mccarthy isnt made in a lab to become the next new england patriots QB ?? all the signs are too obvious

didn't fuck up driving his team's run-first offense
big white dude
tom brady went to michigan
irish last name

what else am i missing ??

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
tell me that jj mccarthy isnt made in a lab to become the next new england patriots QB ?? all the signs are too obvious

big white dude
irish last name

Even if that happens, he won't have BB........but I was thinking the same thing you were.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

big white dude
irish last name

No Belichick there now

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Love Darius Robinson.

Also love Mims, though I think he is a better RT prospect than LT, if they were to flip Steele inside to LG and move Tyler to LT, then taking Mims makes a lot of sense to me (even though Steele prob shouldn't be here at all, it was another dumb contract extension). Georgia was a completely different offensive team when Mims was on the field.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Love Darius Robinson.

Also love Mims, though I think he is a better RT prospect than LT, if they were to flip Steele inside to LG and move Tyler to LT, then taking Mims makes a lot of sense to me (even though Steele prob shouldn't be here at all, it was another dumb contract extension). Georgia was a completely different offensive team when Mims was on the field.
yeah all steele had to do to get paid like a top 10 RT was to try hard in practice, sniff mccarthy's ass, and wait for tyron to get hurt

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
mel kiper's mock is paid content but it is strange he doesnt have JPJ in the 1st... the rest of the world does, but kiper doesnt ??

Top Bottom