icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Would think we may have interest here:

Wisconsin-Logo-e1687794406788.png
BRAELON ALLEN, RB, WISCONSIN

There are only three running backs since 1999 to run a sub-4.60-second 40-yard dash at 240 or more pounds: Derrick Henry, Leonard Fournette and AJ Dillon. Of those three running backs, the fastest was Fournette at 4.51 seconds.

Braelon Allen makes this list because he can do something we haven't seen done in over 20 years: run a sub-4.50-second 40-yard dash at 240-plus pounds at the running back position.

Allen is reportedly up to 245 pounds but is still expected to run in the 4.45-4.48-second range. If that happens, it would be one of the most spectacular combine performances by a running back.

There are some reports he could post a 1.49-second 10-yard split, which round rank in the 95th percentile among all running backs since 1999. The last running back over 230 pounds to run a post a sub-1.50-second 10-yard split was Jonathan Stewart (1.46) ahead of the 2008 NFL Draft. Only eight running backs since 1999 have posted a sub-1.50-second 10-yard split.

Allen should also post elite jump scores and arguably the best bench numbers among the running backs. If he can perform as well as expected, Allen could be among the biggest risers at his position this offseason.

There just aren’t a lot of players like him right now in the NFL.
i like allen a lot...dude is a bull. i think thats a great idea for DAL to run an offense w/ a threat of a battering ram RB like him.

DL, OL, and LB are all bigger needs than RB ... but .... if a guy like allen, brooks, or corum can come in (along w/ a 1st or 2nd rounder OL) and help bring DAL's running game from middle of the pack, back into the top 5, then i cant complain about spending a 3rd rounder at RB ...

not sure how these guys are in pass pro , but a talented RB will take the pressure off of mr. HERE WE GOOOO (at least until the playoffs when the offense gets exploited again)

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You're just trying to make points with the DCU's Equity, Diversity and Inclusion team by supporting little people.
i love midgets and i have been a proud supporter of vertically challenged americans for as long as i can remember

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i think intel like this is huge... genetics are a big deal and frazier has them in spades for his position

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We should draft Brendon Rice just to fuck with Jerry, piss him off, and to make him root for the Cowboys!

Top Bottom