icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i dunno about a roster limit but there are only so many reps to go around at QB

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
i dunno about a roster limit but there are only so many reps to go around at QB
I'd load up on them and work them all. UDFAs are cheap. Gonna wind up trading one or two and get value. I'd hog quarterbacks and receivers.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd load up on them and work them all. UDFAs are cheap. Gonna wind up trading one or two and get value. I'd hog quarterbacks and receivers.
ya but how you gonna work them all? i thought they only allow so many reps in camp and practice. i dont feel like QB is a plug and play position unless you have a shanahan coaching your offense lol

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Nobody is trading much of anything for UDFA QB's that they don't see play any preseason snaps.

Maybe a ham sammich

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Unless they find some other information (which they may) then so far he's only been charged with two misdemeanors.

He'll likely have to answer a lot of tough questions, do some community service and go through some driver education stuff but in the end I think it's unlikely he drops much, if any.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol, why was this tweet covered by a "sensitive content warning"?
when i first posted it, it didnt have that

im wondering if carter's camp paid for that to just kinda try and wash out what happened on his social media timeline

otherwise it is because a person or algorithm on twitter decided it was sensitive for some reason.... maybe AI is a bulldogs fan

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
from dudes posting on twitter, DAL is talking to a lot of CB's in this draft

Top Bottom