daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Seems as though Dak's thumb is just fine during the bye.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I really don't want this clown on our team. I wouldn't even want him if he were healthy, and he'll be coming off a torn ACL from the Super Bowl.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
The Vikings look pretty good. But then again they're playing Washington. :p

(I hope I opened this thread in the proper forum)

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Bills early doing their best to give the NY Jest the game. Jest ain't innersted.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Already a bonehead pick by Rodgers. Detroit looking to not be his usual doormat. Still no score though.

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Nobody will ever catch Emmitt

In this day and age the RB position isn’t valued like it was back then. Plus these pansy ass pussies don’t have the stamina to last long enough to rack up enough yards. The only one that stood even the smallest chance was Frank Gore at 16k. Now that he is retired Emmitt’s record will remain untouched for all time!
Yup and if Billy Sims hadn't retired early, it could have been a serious battle between the two as the all time NFL Rusher, even though Emmitt still had a slight lead over him.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yup and if Billy Sims hadn't retired early, it could have been a serious battle between the two as the all time NFL Rusher, even though Emmitt still had a slight lead over him.
Billy Sims hung it up in '84. I think you mean Barry Sanders.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Vikings are making Washington look like a valid NFL franchise...

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
damn these games are boring, no intrigue or excitement whatsoever but TONS of parity which makes me think they should change the name from NFL to MEH

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't see what had people so excited about Brian Robinson. He's a decent compliment, but imo Gibson still looks better.

Top Bottom