dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There is no way in hell that Fehoko and Houston should be active ahead of Tolbert.

Houston got 21 snaps and had only 1 target (probably because he was never even close to be open). Fehoko had 6 snaps and no targets and his only contribution was a stupid penalty.

How dumb do you have to be as a franchise to continue sitting the far more talented guy over a couple of JAGs because of a handful of ST snaps that almost any other active player could handle just as easily.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Man... Listening to Sean Payton for 30 minutes every Monday on Cowherd makes you smarter.

There's your next Dallas HC, if Jerruh has even half a brain.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Man... Listening to Sean Payton for 30 minutes every Monday on Cowherd makes you smarter.

There's your next Dallas HC, if Jerruh has even half a brain.
Could happen, although currently he would probably cost us a draft pick/picks. I think he is under contract with Saints for another yr or so. They'd have to release him from his contract I believe.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I can answer that for you, NO, he gives zero fucks what you saps think, he has utter disdain for all fans, especially those that see him for the fraud he is

Yeah, but how bout those THREE SOUP BOWLS????!!!!!!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Could happen, although currently he would probably cost us a draft pick/picks. I think he is under contract with Saints for another yr or so. They'd have to release him from his contract I believe.
Man I don't think so. I think he's a free agent that's gonna command giga-millions

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ferguson is a better blocker but Schultz is an excellent receiving TE. He runs great routes and catches everything. He also has 2+ years of starting exp now to go with really solid production.

He'll be missed some, especially if Lamb is injured now (and may be limited) and Gallup isnt quite ready to return, or limited once he does return.

Schultz is a safety blanket for a QB that can't read a defense or the field so he sees more action than he should. I promise you we won't skip a beat with the rookie. Schultz is not a game changer and the fact we franchised him is sickening.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Schultz is a safety blanket for a QB that can't read a defense or the field so he sees more action than he should. I promise you we won't skip a beat with the rookie. Schultz is not a game changer and the fact we franchised him is sickening.
He doesn't have to be a game changer to be a good player.

He's a good player.

They needed to make sure they kept him at least for this season. No question if Ferguson and Hendershot develop and can take over then you don't need Schultz at a large cap hit for 2023.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
It would be just like them to finally get out from under Zeke's contract only to massively overpay Schultz. They love love love their own players beyond reason.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It would be just like them to finally get out from under Zeke's contract only to massively overpay Schultz. They love love love their own players beyond reason.
I don't think either will be here next year.

Only qualifier for Schultz is if Ferguson/Hendershot show nothing or get injured. I think both of them are going to be pretty good in time though, esp Ferguson.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Jerry's just such an asshole. He really thinks it gives us an advantage. Kind of like the roof in the old stadium where we'd have the visitors under the afternoon sun. Does this fucking dolt realize that we change sides after each quarter?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He doesn't have to be a game changer to be a good player.

He's a good player.

They needed to make sure they kept him at least for this season. No question if Ferguson and Hendershot develop and can take over then you don't need Schultz at a large cap hit for 2023.

Buddy....stop it. Schultz is a fucking turnstile. Just awful. He's a one dimensional slug.

Top Bottom