dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Rookie free agent WR Dennis Houston, who probably should not have made the 53 to begin with and was inexplicably active the first two games instead of the far more talented 3rd rd pick WR Jalen Tolbert.

Same goes for that waste of space Fehoko.

They are probably making a spot available for either Gallup, Jason Peters or perhaps will have Tolbert active for the first time.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If you ain't watchin' 'em you wouldn't know.
I don't really need to watch them to know they arn't in the same area code as the 1992 Dallas Cowboys.

I'm not even sure they are in the same class as the 90-93 Bills teams that went to 4 straight Super Bowls, they probably arn't.

They look good right now, but they arn't all-time great good.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like barring a setback, Gallup will make his 2022 debut Monday night at NYG.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't really need to watch them to know they arn't in the same area code as the 1992 Dallas Cowboys.

I'm not even sure they are in the same class as the 90-93 Bills teams that went to 4 straight Super Bowls, they probably arn't.

They look good right now, but they arn't all-time great good.
That's nothing addressing what I said. That's all stuff you made up and attributed to me.

I SAID they are reminiscent of the 92 Cowboys and they are. They REMIND you of them. If you're watching.

I never said or even thought they were all-time great. They haven't actually DONE anything yet.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That's nothing addressing what I said. That's all stuff you made up and attributed to me.

I SAID they are reminiscent of the 92 Cowboys and they are. They REMIND you of them. If you're watching.

I never said or even thought they were all-time great. They haven't actually DONE anything yet.
So they are reminiscent of and remind of you of one of the alltime great teams ever, but then you say you arnt saying they are one of the alltime great teams.

And no, they are not reminiscent of the 92 Cowboys, other than they are a professional football team. The 92 Cowboys had a slew of Hall of Fame caliber players all in their prime along with one of the deepest (if not THE deepest) rosters ever. They had a Hall of Fame coach who rebuilt a dead and buried franchise into a true juggernaut, one that would win 3 Super Bowls in 4 years because of him.

The Bills appear to be a "pretty good" team. History is chock full of "pretty good teams"

Top Bottom