Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Holy shit dude, put down the fucking crack pipe.

The 1992 Cowboys were one of the best and most talented teams in the history of the league. The Jags are a 9-8 team that got into the playoffs because a guy ran a fumble back for a TD late in the game. If you want to say they remind you of something, pick the 1990 Cowboys because that's a far more comparable argument.

JFC

Yeah...I don't think it's drugs but I'd bet Dooms started drinking again......

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Should win because we are better? Absolutely.

But the games against the Texans and Titans show us what this team is all about. We can play down to anyone and keep even the least talented teams in games.

It happens and we've played down to the level of our competition even in our dynasty years. But we could alwasy count on 8, 22 and 88 to come up big in big games. I'm not so certain now but I still think our QB position is better and, overall, we should win more of those games than we lose when we play scrub QB's.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It happens and we've played down to the level of our competition even in our dynasty years. But we could alwasy count on 8, 22 and 88 to come up big in big games. I'm not so certain now but I still think our QB position is better and, overall, we should win more of those games than we lose when we play scrub QB's.
The difference between then and now is when it happened in 91, 92 and 93 Jimmy went ape shit on the team and made sure it didnt happen again the next week, or two weeks later.

Players that fucked up saw repercussions, now they just get attaboys from Jerruh and Spawn

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Giants apparently resting all key players today.

Unless we see a monumental upset, we're the 5th seed and going to Tampa.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Of course Vegas knew all along, they had the line at Eagles by 14 the second the initial week 18 point spreads came out.

This was despite comments from Daboll publicly saying otherwise, and still Vegas knew.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bodes well for the future with this kid. Wasn't supposed to be a down this year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Weather for today up there in fucktard DC, temps starting in low 40's and dropping late afternoon/evening...rain late, possibly mixing with snow.

Like I said, bet on Cowboys players not feeling good in cold, wet weather. Will lose all interest in playing and be thinking about warm plane ride home.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Weather for today up there in fucktard DC, temps starting in low 40's and dropping late afternoon/evening...rain late, possibly mixing with snow.

Like I said, bet on Cowboys players not feeling good in cold, wet weather. Will lose all interest in playing and be thinking about warm plane ride home.
That ain't cold weather, they need to nut up...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Somebody's gotta be there if Skyler Thompson gets hurt, I suppose...

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

If the skill position players have those stupid hand warmers around their waist (which are always turned backwards and never used), then we'll lose.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
tell me you're throwing the game without telling me you're throwing the game
Can't say as I blame them though. They've got a legitimate chance to beat the Vikings next weekend, why risk Jones today?

Top Bottom