yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
BB and I were both talking about that game.

Harper did have a fairly long play in the 4th qtr, I think it was 30 or 40 yards. Pretty sure that's the play BB was referring to. BB's the master at coming up with old game clips, maybe he can find it.

ah, I thought you were referring to this play by Harper in 92'

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Would you rather….

Have the NYG beat the Eagles, the Niners lose, then us beat the Skins and end up as the 2nd seed and play the Seahawks?

Or would you rather the Eagles win and have us remain the 5th seed and play the Bucs?

I didn’t ask about the least likely scenario with us ending up as the #1 seed because that would obviously be everyone’s first choice and it’s also the least likely to actually happen.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So you want to change a stat that's existed since the beginning of time because you think Dak doesn't deserve the grief? Stupid take...

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
"Physiologically".......?
can we confirm that calvin watkins didnt transcribe what dak said incorrectly? psychologically and physiologically are both pretty big words

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Our defense was playing vastly better early in the season.

Rivera is going to be shitcanned after the game and we'll end up winning easily, but if they come out motivated to play I see another close, ugly agame.
True. Not sure what happened there. Hopefully the Egals will have an ugly game instead of Dallas, that would be hilarious, especially if the Gnats sit their starters lol.

What's crazy, With 68 sacks, the Egals are tied for the 4th most in history through 16 games of a season (since sacks became an official stat in 1982). They need 4 more to tie the 1984 Bears (70). Any other team I couldn't care less, but not the Egals. Loathe them!

Rivera & Wentzie are done in Washington.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Would you rather….

Have the NYG beat the Eagles, the Niners lose, then us beat the Skins and end up as the 2nd seed and play the Seahawks?
If this happens we'd have HFA and the bye week as the top seed.

We'd be the #2 seed if we beat Washington, Philly loses but San Fran wins.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
can we confirm that calvin watkins didnt transcribe what dak said incorrectly? psychologically and physiologically are both pretty big words

Yeah...it's why I didn't specifically attribute it to Dak. And even if it was Dak, I can see where he made the mistake. But if it's Calvin......I expect more from a media member whose job is to write. No biggie though. I just found it funny and odd at the same time.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
To me, this is the 90's equivalent of "The Catch" even though we didn't score (on the play). This play has to stick in the craw of 9er's fans as much as The Catch did to us.....

‘absolutely, that effin’ catch haunted me to that day (still can’t watch it)

I think this was my peak joy as a cowboy fan and it stayed there until the prick owner made it come to a crashing thud when I turned into the press conference announcing Jimmy was leaving

Top Bottom