dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jimmy would've a) cut Joseph à la Curvin Richards, and b) made that an extremely uncomfortable plane ride home. We're a loooong way from those days.
Actually Thursday night never would have happened, because after that debacle vs Houston he would have ripped the team a new ass.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Josh Sweat is about to get carted off the field on a stretcher in Philly

That is another key player out

Lane Johnson, Maddox, Jalen Hurts all out as well.

The Eagles have remained healthy for the first 10 games which in turn has allowed them to have the success that they have seen. Now they are getting injuries to some key players to end the season. Hopefully this will even the playing field a little.

Last edited:

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
idiot Browns took a FG off the board and went for it on 4th from the 3. no dice.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
By the way that Georgia game last night, I could have swore I was watching the Cowboys.

Defensive non existent, QB has up and down night with mind numbingly stupid decisions one series and then brilliant throws for tds in other series, coaches who refuse to run the football despite said QB and own defense struggles and other teams inability to stop run, relies on fluky finish to win a game they had no business winning

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
as a Wisconsin alum, I'm just glad OSU and MI were eliminated

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Josh Sweat is about to get carted off the field on a stretcher in Philly

That is another key player out

Lane Johnson, Maddox, Jalen Hurts all out as well.

The Eagles have remained healthy for the first 10 games which in turn has allowed them to have the success that they have seen. Now they are getting injuries to some key players to end the season. Hopefully this will even the playing field a little.
Owners and networks- "we need to add more games!!!!!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Philly OL has given up 3 sacks in 4 pass plays now.

Last week we got two. And those came on the same series.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If Carolina wins today they will control their destiny for NFC South title, own a season sweep of Bucs.

Saints would have a shot at division title too but its pretty slim.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
they're still gonna win. don't get sucked.
Even if they don't, the Giants are locked into the 6th seed with a win today and they have nothing to play for next week vs Philly.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Even if they don't, the Giants are locked into the 6th seed with a win today and they have nothing to play for next week vs Philly.

But if NYG loses today don’t they have to win vs Philly in the last game of the season?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Look at Philly today, our defense is beyond fucking horrible people.

They have a net of 14 yds total offense and have now given up 4 sacks with 4 mins left in first half. They dont have a single first down. Not one.

They shredded this miserable fucking garbage defense of ours last week, just like Jacksonville did the week before.

I dont care who we play in the first playoff game, we are losing.

Dan Quinn can go fuck himself somewhere. I hope some team is dumb enough to hire him as a HC.

Top Bottom