dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
One of the very few good defensive plays against a scab offensive team.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You watch a team like the 49ers rounding into form (even with Mr. Irrelevant at QB) down the stretch - the complementary football, the smart play design, and sound play calling - and then you look at the sloppy, inconsistent crap we've been churning out for a few weeks now. It's concerning. We're getting away with it. Just. But for how much longer? It's all pointing towards getting badly exposed again in the playoffs.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If the Eagles win this weekend I don't think Prescott was playing next weekend, but this might mean he's out regardless.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
1) Start out with the Fed Ex Air POTW. He was not very good, although I don't blame him much for it this week.

Of course not......let's not blame the guy that touches the ball on every offensive play. Having said that, I don't think he (Dak) was all that bad and I didn't think we'd lose to a scrub QB playing for the Titans. BTW, his parents were fucking creepy......

The D played well considering they were shorthanded. It's also hard to run the ball when a team is determined to stop the run, first and foremost. It's why I keep saying Dak needs to make teams stay honest by going deep. We should see more throws like the one last week and not on 3rd and 20. But we see them so infrequently that we're mezmerized when we do see it.

In our current system, it's hard to string together long drives and ask Dak to be perfect. I get that we're the #1 scoring offense in the league but we're going to be facing some quality QB's in the playoffs. We won't get away with things like we did last night.

And how ironic is it when the guy on the board defending Dak is me? 2 weeks in a row......

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
MISTAKE

PRONE

TEAM

Here's what I look at on that play. One read. Just one. Never took his eyes off the receiver and just stared him down. Decent throw into a crowded area. He did the same thing on the INT. He knows where he's going to go with the ball pre-snap. This isn't bad but a good DC will confuse a one read QB.

daboyz

📣 Cheerleader 🙆‍♂️
Reaction score
Dallas isn't always going to blow out opponents. This franchise is exhausted right now. Especially coming off a short week w/a huge win over arguably the best team in the league.

They still came back & defeated the Titans by double digits in their crib. Be happy for the win because all you crying right now wouldn't have any tears left had they of lost!
Of course not......let's not blame the guy that touches the ball on every offensive play. Having said that, I don't think he (Dak) was all that bad and I didn't think we'd lose to a scrub QB playing for the Titans. BTW, his parents were fucking creepy......
You noticed that too lol. Which was which?!

Top Bottom