Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And they'll still win.
Hope springs eternal. I'm feeling pretty good about my prediction.

I had this game as a big fat L the day the schedule came out. Because they are ugly and nasty and physical and we are fancy pants pretty boy sissies.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Now Sam Williams is hurt
JFC

just get this fucking game over with so no one else gets hurt

I hope the Eagles win this weekend so we have nothing to play for vs Wash and we can rest everyone

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
These commercials are just unbearable at this point. I guess Amazon has to pay the NFL somehow but by this point of the 4th quarter on the other networks the game has a better flow. Amazon really sucks.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hope springs eternal. I'm feeling pretty good about my prediction.

I had this game as a big fat L the day the schedule came out. Because they are ugly and nasty and physical and we are fancy pants pretty boy sissies.
And had the Titans actually tried to play the game and played most of their guys, it would have been an L.

In fact the game might not have even been close.

And your last comment is spot on. Spineless bunch of fucking pussies.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Maher is a beast

What a difference a year makes.
He was pretty good for the Saints last yr (I think about half the season he was there) but he was amazingly inconsistent prior to that.

But the one coach who doesnt get noticed that much for us is the ST Coach Fassel. He's done a sensational job and obviously had an impact on Maher.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What a horrendous showing by this shitpile team last night. Clearly were not ready to play a football game (again) and the vast majority of them looked hung over and just disinterested.

1) Start out with the Fed Ex Air POTW. He was not very good, although I don't blame him much for it this week. The 2nd pick was all him and he had a few other not so great throws, and he had the really stupid fuck-up fumble. He didnt appear to make much effort to get them out of bad plays calls at the LOS either, and normally he changes a lot of plays during the course of the game. Not really sure why that was, but the coaching must have had something to do with it (see below)

2) Was probably as bad a game by an OL as you could have. Even before Biadasz was carted off, these guys were getting absolutely destroyed up front play after play after play. And this was against a bunch of backups for the most part. Even Zack Martin had a terrible game. They created almost no run lanes at all and got absolutely ZERO push the entire night. Joe Philbin should be called out for shit like this by the media, but of course they gave him another free pass too.

3) There's only 1 game of the regular season left, but once they get into the playoffs there is no excuse whatsoever to keep trotting Noah Brown out there with the starters, his reps at WR should be dramatically cut down as he had at least two more drops last night. TY Hilton is vastly older than Brown, but he is also vastly BETTER than Brown.

4) Horrendous game plan and play calling by Kellen Moore last night. The Titans are as good a team in the league stopping the run, but are one of the worst defenses in the league against the pass (especially downfield passing). So what does Moore do? Calls 20 run plays on 1st down (that amassed a horrendous 33 yards (yes, THIRTY THREE YARDS, not even 2 fucking yards per carry). He also called numerous designed pass plays that were at or even behind the LOS and almost none of them worked either. Was one of the worst playcalling games I have ever seen and the fool never made any adjustments. If you take away the one good run the team had all night (23 yarder by Davis) they totaled a paltry 64 yards on 31 carries, against MOSTLY BACKUPS.

5) Dropped perfect pass for easy interception, boneheaded fumble on a snap, multiple other dropped passes (several would be 1st downs), multiple missed tackles, two more boneheaded ST penalties by the same dipshit, OL getting whipped over and over and over....and yet not ONE SINGLE time did I see a Cowboy coach get angry or express any frustration.

6) Congrats Cowboys defense, you made a guy on like his 6th team (and 3rd one this yr alone) that had been in their camp for 8 days looked like a polished seasoned veteran. Their guy threw two bad passes all night, maybe three. And he's hardly practiced with the team and played with a ton of backups, against OUR DAMN STARTERS. Best Cowboys defensive strategy, leave other teams receivers wide open and hope they drop the ball.

7) Biadasz injury is going to hurt if he misses any games, reportedly it's the dreaded high ankle sprain but supposed to have more tests today. McGovern's snaps were fine, but he got flattened up the middle play after play once he took over at C.

Lousy win against a team that didnt even try to win the game and played a bunch of backups, and our players and coaches just responded with "well a win is a win" attitude. They are going to lose huge next week and then get blown out of their 1st game in the postseason, but I'm sure Johnny Walker GM will be just fine with his "successful" season of 12 wins and no postseason run again. That idiot owner and his dipshit spawn are everything that is wrong with the team and have been for 25+ years. New coaches, new players doesnt matter, because they always adopt Jethro and Spawn mentality on and off the field. This kind of football is sickening to watch and to be 100% honest I got more enjoyment watching Jimmy Johnson's no talent 1-15 squad bust their asses every week to try and stay in games more than this fucking underachieving garbage.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
One of the only 2 or 3 good run plays the Cowboys had the entire game. Horrendous display of OL play last night.

Top Bottom