Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It ain't about Dak. For me it's about our porous D and our soft approach vs their physical approach.

Quarterbacks don't play defense.

It's about the guy under center. The guy that touches the ball more than any player. They guy that keeps the chains moving. The guy that makes critical throws more than the opposing QB. That's what will win or lose this game or most any games.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It's about the guy under center. The guy that touches the ball more than any player. They guy that keeps the chains moving. The guy that makes critical throws more than the opposing QB. That's what will win or lose this game or most any games.
You sound like Colin Cowturd.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We've had our QB play well and we still lose, many times.

When Dak plays well, we usually win. You think he played well in losses because he racks up garbage time stats. I know better.

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
THEY RAN 50 YARDS TO CELLEBRATE A FUMBLE RECOVERY. THAT SHOULD BE A FUCKING FLAG FOR TAUNTING AND DELAY OF GAME AND THEY ARE LOSING THE GAME BY 10 POINTS!!!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We are playing like shit against a bunch of scrubs

This team is gonna get SanFran’d again in the first round of the playoffs

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Where the hell is TY and why isn’t he getting reps?

And as I type this another player bobbles an easy catch, it pops up and turns into an INT. Due to no fault whatsoever from Dak

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
See? You modified your stance. Made it reasonable.

My stance is Dak is a better QB than the scrub on the other team. That usually equates to a victory. You talk about 21 other guys. I'm not interested in the 21 other guys. You can have 1st round picks at those 21 positions and it will still be meaningless without a stud under center.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You talk about 21 other guys. I'm not interested in the 21 other guys. You can have 1st round picks at those 21 positions and it will still be meaningless without a stud under center.
Their guys are kicking our ass and none of them care about who's under center.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Am I the only one seeing Lamb getting manhandled all the time?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That INT was all Dak

3 turnovers in the first half

Wtf?

If this game was against any of the playoff teams we would be down 24-10

Top Bottom