dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Question about this fucktard Amazon TV bullshit that you need to watch the game.

If my wife is an Amazon Prime member, does that mean she can access Amazon TV with the same login and PW?

Or is the Amazon TV crap something totally different?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand this....so the Titans need to win to get in and they're not starting folks? They're sitting Malik Willis? What's going on here?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand this....so the Titans need to win to get in and they're not starting folks? They're sitting Malik Willis? What's going on here?
Because of each teams records and division records, it turns out it doesn't matter whether either team wins or loses this weekend, all that matters is who wins next week. (they play each other, Jacksonville won the 1st meeting)

Currently both teams are 7-8. If TN loses tonight to go 7-9, even if Jacksonville wins this week to go 8-8, a TN victory next week would make both teams 8-9 and TN would win the division because of a better divisional record (they'd have split the season series 1-1)

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Question about this fucktard Amazon TV bullshit that you need to watch the game.

If my wife is an Amazon Prime member, does that mean she can access Amazon TV with the same login and PW?

The password is universal for shopping and Prime Video

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Let's see. They're physical, we're not. Spells trouble. It's raining. I smell an embarrassment. Gonna call it Titmans 27 Dallas 23.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Yes

Same log in and password

You need to access Prime Video. It’s the Amazon Prime streaming app/service

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Let's see. They're physical, we're not. Spells trouble. It's raining. I smell an embarrassment. Gonna call it Titmans 27 Dallas 23.

Here's my issue with BS like this (respectfully). You can't have a franchise QB on one side against a journeyman who was even on the team a week ago and make this prediction. It tells me you have absolutely no faith in your QB.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Here's my issue with BS like this (respectfully). You can't have a franchise QB on one side against a journeyman who was even on the team a week ago and make this prediction. It tells me you have absolutely no faith in your QB.
Some of us know there's 22 guys on the field at any given time. Not just one.

Our B-plus guy is far better than their unknown. So what? The QB ain't the whole game.

Were you napping through Minshew's 355 pass yards?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Were you napping through Minshew's 355 pass yards?

I wasn't napping. Matter of fact, I said he wouldn't beat us and he turned the ball over in critical times. We're not losing to a guy off the street. Sad that I have more faith in Dak than you do.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I wasn't napping. Matter of fact, I said he wouldn't beat us and he turned the ball over in critical times. We're not losing to a guy off the street. Sad that I have more faith in Dak than you do.
It ain't about Dak. For me it's about our porous D and our soft approach vs their physical approach.

Quarterbacks don't play defense.

Top Bottom