Status
Not open for further replies.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Could be wrong but I can't remember seeing the Eagles punt once. They either scored or turned it over. I think our D is in pretty poor shape and is probably going to have to rely on individual moments to force turnovers (like tonight) if the team is to make any noise in the playoffs.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
losing a game by mismanaging the clock again
You talkin bout that last timeout? Parsons on TV right now saying he asked for it as he could see his guys were gassed.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Well, they won despite themselves. Glad we got the W, not glad that Dak's issues, Moore's stupidity, and the defense's backwards steps of late will all be swept to the side and largely ignored by the media and the team alike.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Could be wrong but I can't remember seeing the Eagles punt once. They either scored or turned it over. I think our D is in pretty poor shape and is probably going to have to rely on individual moments to force turnovers (like tonight) if the team is to make any noise in the playoffs.
I don't think they did. At this point, they're just like the offense, all or nothing.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Lol. Dak owns those Boo Birds. What's ironic the score was the same as it was against the Jags only Dallas won this time. Not sure, but didn't Dallas only punt once?!

There isn't a better Christmas gift than sending arrogant Sirianni & his blockheads back to Philly knowing NO SOUP BYE/HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE FOR YOU! FLY EGALS FLY....SPLAT
No

I’m talking about Dak running out of bounds on that designed run instead of staying in bounds to keep the clock running
Thank goodness it didn't bite us in the butt. Cowboys played with heart on both sides.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Like him or not. Dak is a hell of a quarterback. This bomb saves us the game.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Like him or not. Dak is a hell of a quarterback. This bomb saves us the game. Everyone stepped up, especially the D.
What about that catch by TY on 3rd & forever? Looked like PI as well. What a way to introduce yourself as a Cowboy. Huge moment in the game.
What about the throw too?! Dallas doesn't need OBJ. He'd be a monkey wrench on this well tuned machine.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Like him or not. Dak is a hell of a quarterback
I think that pick six pist him off. That said, he's a B-plus quarterback who can make A-plus plays at times. Only IF he's not pressured. He wilts under pressure.

"Like" is kind of a relative term. I "like" him as a person and a representative of the star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom