Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
certainly expected our D to get a ton more pressure on Matt Ryan than we have been able to get so far
We just let him stand there like a hot dog salesman

• Lulz
Reactions: VTA

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s good to see CeeDee taking on more of the #1 role for the last couple games

Maybe the threat of OBJ coming in finally lit a fire under his ass

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It’s good to see CeeDee taking on more of the #1 role for the last couple games

Maybe the threat of OBJ coming in finally lit a fire under his ass
If OBJ comes in he's no danger of overtaking Lamb. Now that he's shaken off the physical and mental injury rush he's not a threat to Gallup either. If he's really healthy he'd be nice to have, but any balls he'd be getting would come from Noah Brown and maybe the tight ends.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The rookie Bland is having himself a nice game tonight

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
What professional offensive coordinator would be incompetent enough to call a horseshit double pass on a two point conversion? Oh that’s right…. Our own Kellen Moore. I know we won the game but come on man. I just don’t understand the guy. I really think we would do better with him out of the picture. Just my opinion.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sounds like they're afraid Anthony Brown might have ruptured his Achillies. MRI tomorrow to confirm.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What professional offensive coordinator would be incompetent enough to call a horseshit double pass on a two point conversion? Oh that’s right…. Our own Kellen Moore. I know we won the game but come on man. I just don’t understand the guy. I really think we would do better with him out of the picture. Just my opinion.

Other than the fact that he has had the number one offense every season in the league since becoming the OC for Dallas…..

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
I talked to a station manager friend of mine and get this - the league is allowing only a tight broadcast radius in Houston and Cleveland to air this game.

The league really wants to minimize Watson. Doing everything it can.
If that were true they wouldn't allow Watson's fully guaranteed, five-year, $230 million contract.

The monster should never be allowed to play another snap in the NFL. What's crazy, he apologized publicly indicating he is guilty. He should be behind bars. The NFL/Goodell are a joke when it pertains to punishment!

Top Bottom