dbair1967

Administrator
Alexander was a 2nd rd pick out of Clemson in 2016. 5'10, 195, runs in the 4.4's, primarily a slot CB for Vikings.

Can do some of the things Jourdain Lewis was doing here, he is a very good slot blitz CB and had a career high 4 sacks in 2018. Only 3 career picks but 32 career passes defensed (incl career high 10 in 2018) and also has 11 tackles for loss.

dbair1967

Administrator
:popcorn

Houston Texans vs. Dallas Cowboys, 11 a.m., Fox

Announcers: Kevin Kugler (play-by-play), Mark Sanchez (analyst)

dbair1967

Administrator

David Mills stats for season:

1-8-1 record, 61.9@ comp %, 11 tds, 11 picks, 6.5 yds per attempt, sacked 28 times

Doesn't have a lot of talent around him but their rookie RB Dameon Pierce is good and one of the leagues leading rushers. Has had a couple 100+ rushing games including a season high of 139 vs Philly. Had back o back poor games (8 yds total each) vs Washington and Miami before bouncing back with 70+ last week.

bbgun

Administrator
David Mills stats for season:

1-8-1 record, 61.9@ comp %, 11 tds, 11 picks, 6.5 yds per attempt, sacked 28 times

Doesn't have a lot of talent around him but their rookie RB Dameon Pierce is good and one of the leagues leading rushers. Has had a couple 100+ rushing games including a season high of 139 vs Philly. Had back o back poor games (8 yds total each) vs Washington and Miami before bouncing back with 70+ last week.
Can't move at all, but we said the same thing about Ryan, who was comfortable for most of the game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Have to say I don't quite understand the ball on the ground 6 times thing.

I know Schultz had the fumble (that he ultimately recovered anyway) but not sure of the others. Prescott had a pick and nearly had 2 or 3 others, I wonder if those count.

Top Bottom
We've logged Hit Counter by Digits Visitors since 2018.
DISCLAIMER:
The company requires me to use a disclaimer:
The opinions expressed are solely those of authors on this forum and do not represent the views of the Company (Jackson's Food Stores)
Thank you.