Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It won’t surprise me when he either can’t finish the game or gets benched on Sunday!
Orrrrrr they hang a fortyburger on us because after all, who knows our DC better than Matty?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Orrrrrr they hang a fortyburger on us because after all, who knows our DC better than Matty?
Pretty sure he knew our DC last year too when we beat them 43-3 and Matty Ice went 9/21 with 0 tds, 2 picks and a QB rating of 21.4

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Pretty sure he knew our DC last year too when we beat them 43-3 and Matty Ice went 9/21 with 0 tds, 2 picks and a QB rating of 21.4
Humor seldom translates in text. I was making a joke about the earlier comment of who knows Matty better than our DC.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And yet amazingly, despite playing 3 backup OL the Giants weren't flagged for a single holding call. What coaching!

Dallas has generated pressure on a league-best 43.7% of opponent dropbacks, according to TruMedia. That pressure rate is a full 6% higher than that of the next-closest team, the New England Patriots (37.7%). The distance between the Cowboys and the second-place Patriots is larger than the one between the Patriots and the Buccaneers (32%), who reside in 22nd place. That Dallas has accomplished this despite blitzing only 26.2% of the time -- a rate that checks in slightly below the league average of 26.6% -- makes it all the more remarkable.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

ELIJAH MITCHELL
RB, SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
Elijah Mitchell

49ers placed RB Elijah Mitchell (knee) on injured reserve.​

The move was expected after it was revealed that Mitchell would miss six to eight weeks with an MCL injury. Mitchell will be out a minimum of four weeks, an absence that could extend into the first couple rounds of the playoffs depending on how the knee reacts to rehab efforts. Christian McCaffrey saw an elevated 81% snap rate in the one contest with the team in which Mitchell was absent, which should be expected moving forward.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m curious to see the type of reception Deshawn “rub my dick” Watson is going to receive today when he takes the field the first time for the Browns.

I’m guessing they are going to boo the shit out of him. But as soon as he starts winning they will forget about all the bullshit.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
23-20, Indy. It won't be Matty who hurts us, it'll be Johnny. Because of their #6 ranked overall defense they'll be able to run Johnny and control the game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I’m curious to see the type of reception Deshawn “rub my dick” Watson is going to receive today when he takes the field the first time for the Browns.

I’m guessing they are going to boo the shit out of him. But as soon as he starts winning they will forget about all the bullshit.
It's Cleveland, they already love him. They're ALL "rub my dick" kinda guys.

Top Bottom